• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck for this cycle Heather!

Hi TTC! Isn't it great our thread is still going! Such a good group :)

It's so cold and even hailed today. I'm SO ready for spring!!

Hi ttc. X

I miss newborn cuddles too! I really do get the urge for another sometimes, I'd love to be pregnant again.. just noway I could
Cope with 5!😬 Now they're all getting older ( eldest is 11 in November! Still feels like yesterday I brought him
Home from
Hospital!)everything is getting so expensive, the big two just want want want!

Heather, I am TTC this month too. I am on 150mg Clomid, CD10 right now. Good luck!!

Good luk ttc girls we've had so much fun at soft play today.
Cruz is getting so clever he's learning so fast the kids go back to schools next week . Cj's I'm year one chad still nursery he won't start reception till next year x

Well done Cruz!

Holly is going into year one next week too!

My big boys go into year 5+6!! Jacob starts nursery at their school next week as well.. will have all three in matching uniform.. can't wait for the pics!

Who out of you ladies are back at work? I'm not teaching at the moment and supposed to be working on my personal training course.. but miss work!!

I took this pic of Isabelle yesterday she was really watching her big bros get their hair cut!!

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
I love the first day back at school pics! In 18 months both mine will be at the same preschool together, can't wait!

As you know I'm not working, but studying. I had to drop a subject this semester, it was too hard with the kids being sick all the time so I'm just doing one. But I'm ok with it, I'll pick it back up next semester. Are you looking at teaching jobs embeth?

I'd love to go back to some teaching but don't want to leave Isabelle yet so will wait until she's a little older.i do miss work tho!!im still supposed to be doing my personal training it's just so hard when it's 9 at night before I sit down! Plus the company I'm doing it through are awful, I completed my fitness instructor qualification a long time ago and am still waiting for formal confirmation of the qualification!!.

Hi everyone

Hows things?

Hope back to school has gone well for those of u that have bigger ones.
Jacob has started nursery this week at the school
His older brothers go to.. he has cried everyday I've taken him!!hope it stops soon I'd love him to just run off and play.

Hi Hun he will settle chad cried every day for about 2 months maybe more he was ok once I left and enjoyed it
He went back yesterday and stil cried and went mad that he didn't want to go in but he was ok today
Cj started year one he's been ok x

Aww bless him crying every day. Holly has started in year 1 and she's cried every day so far but she's fine once she settles down!

Thanks girls, they say he settles once I've gone but his brothers coming to the nursery fence atvplaytimw and seeing him then going sets him off again!!hopefully he ll settle soon.. it's his 4th birthday tomorrow so
Hoping that will help keep him happy going in in the morning x

Aww hope he has a lovely birthday flies by so quickly can't believe chad will be 4 In march chad use to see cj in the playground to but I think cj plays in a different one now he's year one . Cruz can say love you now it's so cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->