January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's good :) I am OK thanks. Can't believe all the babies are nearly two!

Ino it has flew by it really as . I had cruz when chad was only 22 months old mad to think that would be next month with cruz .
I still feel completely done 3 is hard work I’m just at the hospital now with Cj about the trait he has with his blood sure it’s just for information although I’m not quite sure x

I am definitely done with two. I don't think I could cope with more!
I hope that everything is OK with the results on Cj.

I took Cj to the hospital he had an appointment regarding his bloods remember the dr said they fort he had thalasemia trait thing well she reckons he doesn’t at all and is just a bit enemic she felt his glands and said oh yeh he has tiny ones and there ok cuz smaller than a pea x I’m stil none the wiser
So she’s done another blood test to check his levels and see what’s what x

How confusing! James has a huge gland in his neck which has never shrunk very much.

Nearly ready here can’t wait I can’t believe our babies are two next month it’s flew by x u ok x

I can't believe it either it's flown by! I'm good thanks. James is having SO many tantrums lately, he gets so angry!

Hi girls! All good here. Annabel is such an independent little thing! Has to put on her own shoes etc. so different to her big brother!!
Hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas. We will be in America for it so hoping for a white Christmas!
Any pregnancy news?

I hope you have a great Christmas :)

Definitely no pregnancy news here! :laugh2:

Thanks Bev! What are your Christmas plans?
No pregnancy news here either...I barely get through the day with 2 of them. I think if I ever had another one it won’t be for a while!

We are going to MILs on Christmas day and out for a meal with my family on boxing day. Looking forward to it :)

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas. And I hope Annabel has a lovely birthday on the 29th Lucy x x

Not sure I posted on here yet, but as far as pregnancy news goes, I'm in my 7th week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->