January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2018 is a good one for you all :)

Happy new year everyone !!
I’ve suddenly starred to feel broody a little bit and my heart wantd another but my head doesn’t 😂 I had the injection in December which covers me for 3 months then I’m starting the pill I stil don’t want anymore but maybe one day 😂 x

I get stages of being really broody too! Sometimes I feel really broody and think it's maybe time for another, but then reality kicks in of how hard I even find two, LOL!

Yup I find 3 hard work and I’m really looking forward to this summer it will be my first summer where they’ve all been older because I normally have a new born or a one year old in summer so I’m looking forward to it . It’s mainly because I want a girl and lots of people have announced there pregnant lately and I’m jealous 😂 I love the excitement but I’m also loving life I don’t want to go right back to the start maybe ina. Few years when Cruz is in school I would consider another but I might not we will see x

I get stages of being really broody too! Sometimes I feel really broody and think it's maybe time for another, but then reality kicks in of how hard I even find two, LOL!

This exactly for me. I am.happy with two.

I am happy with my 3! And Ino I don’t really want any more 😂 I think the feeling of wanting another will always come and go! Mother Nature is terrible lol x

I feel the same way. Some days I really want another one but then I thought of going back to the start scares me! And the sleep deprivation!! I bet I do have another one day but just not right now. I’m 35 so I don’t have forever though... argh it’s hard isn’t it! I wish someone would tell me what the right thing to do is!!

Aww congrats TTC! How are you feeling? xx

It is hard. 😂 my eldest is 6 tomorrow! Cruz has turned into such a terror lately lol he throws tantrums doesn’t listen. He’s a monkey x
Hope ur all well x

Aww hope CJ has a great birthday :)
The tantrums are so stressful, there's just no reasoning with them!

I’m so broody ! I want a little girl that’s what it is 😩 I can see me wanting another 😂 but I don’t really want any more kids but I’m beyond broody right Now 😩 x

I wonder if that feeling ever goes away. We might be done with 3 but I've always wondered about having a 4th. I want to get my tubes removed after this baby but I fear I'll be so broody later and regret it!

I wonder if that feeling ever goes away. We might be done with 3 but I've always wondered about having a 4th. I want to get my tubes removed after this baby but I fear I'll be so broody later and regret it!
That’s it I’m wondering if I will always feel like this because I feel done I don’t want any more kids but I really want another baby it’s so wierd I can’t explain it . .
X
Congratulations on pregnancy x

I don't think it ever goes away. I don't want any more but I'm often very broody!

Hi ladies! Awww how’s the broodiness going Donna? I’m envious that you definitely know you’re done with two Bev! How’s your pregnancy going Heather?
I’m pretty sure we’ll have a third one day but I’m still not ready. I like my freedom and sleep too much!
Hope everyone is well. Xx

Yep I'm definitely done at two, haha! I haven't slept in over six years and I can't even do the house work without James having a tantrum :haha:

Hi ladies! Awww how’s the broodiness going Donna? I’m envious that you definitely know you’re done with two Bev! How’s your pregnancy going Heather?
I’m pretty sure we’ll have a third one day but I’m still not ready. I like my freedom and sleep too much!
Hope everyone is well. Xx

Hi hun hope ur good .
It’s still there I go between being certain I’m done to wanting another
Life is so much easier now but I do think maybe one day we will hve another x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024