January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Scan went well, baby was extremely wriggly and wouldn't stop moving around! Been moved up to 13 weeks :)

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/AA837249-8696-4501-9171-BD1A6ADE0EF4.jpg

Lovely scan pic bev. So baby was measuring bigger then. Mine are always pushed forward a few days. Xx

Ahh a late honeymoon sounds lovely Frustrated. Xx

Hope everyone who had scans today have gone well! Can't wait to see all the pics.

Looking forward to my scan on Monday.. it's dragging sooooo much!!!

And today all I can think about is food :thumbup: though I don't have anything in the house which is satisfying my appetite. Donna I read your post a few pages back and you've made me want pot noodle!!

Scan went well, baby was extremely wriggly and wouldn't stop moving around! Been moved up to 13 weeks :)

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/AA837249-8696-4501-9171-BD1A6ADE0EF4.jpg

Great pic! :happydance:

Everything looked good on the scan including a small Nuchal measurement. My EDD was brought forward two days to 1 January 2015.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Lovely pics girls i think girl for Bev and boy for ffrustrated :)

ha I was living on pot noodles abi . X
i normally get moved a few days ahead as well x

Congrats on your great scan Bev, and good luck to everyone else having one - I'm sure they'll all be wonderful. :)

We had ours yesterday and Baby was looking perfect and healthy, measuring a couple of days ahead. We also got our blood work back and Baby is super low risk for chromosomal abnormalities.

I don't know how to post pics from my phone but Baby is in my profile pic to the left. :)

That's great Heather! I have plenty of amniotic fluid this time too, what a relief. Personally I am just sticking with my original due date...babies arrive on their own time anyway. :)

Lovely scan pics frustrated and heather and mama2be. Can't wait to get to mine now, Although mine is still 2w 6d away. Xx

Hey ladies! I went MIA for a while, I just couldn't believe I was pregnant haha. Just had a scan though and baby was looking great and adorable! I'm trying to attach a picture lets see if it works...

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

Does the picture looks normal to you? It has a weird shape I think. I ser more round ones. Doc didn't say anything though.

Horray for double digits Lesh!

Bev, I know I have commented in your journal but love your scan photo!

Great scan frustrated!

Fit glad your scan went well and that your blood test came back well.

Gorgeous scan Heather!

Danna that scan looks beautiful.

I am jealous of all the scans mine seems so long away!

Loving all the scan pics!!!

As for me I stick with whatever the ob is going by. Where I live they don't change your due date based on scans unless it's more than a week difference. So my baby on both scans measured 2 days bigger but I know my doc will go with original date so that's what I'm going by or I'll get confused when I go to my appts that she would be using the original date if that makes sense.

My belly is starting to round out more now. First pic is 8 weeks and second is 11 and and a bit lol.
Stil fat from other two kids bt defo looking morerrounder x

Attachments

• MyCollage_0.png
    MyCollage_0.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 5
Aww I love seeing the scan pics!

We've had to unexpectedly tell everyone about the baby today, so I've booked another private scan for this Sunday, really just want to check baby is ok - especially now everyone knows. NHS scan is another 2 weeks away and I can't wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->