January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh i love all these scan pictures! They make me happy lol :)

I had my first appt today, everything looks good. Met the midwife, who is a lot younger than i thought she would be. I liked her though. They did An ultrasound (If i had known that was gonna happen i would have brought my hubby!) and Baby Mini was curled up at first, then got really active and wiggly! Amazing to see it moving around, knowing it's there, but not be able to feel it yet! Mini is measuring 10 wks +1, close to the lmp date.

Here's my ultrasound pic, not the greatest profile, but Mini was moving around a lot :)

Attachments

• 20150623_192733.jpg
    20150623_192733.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9
beautiful scans ladys :D well i have a cold sucks a lot but soo looking forward to monday i see bub and find out if he or she is all healthy and find out the sex :D ill be 12 weeks cant believe im almost out of my first trimester

Lovely scan pics Danna and Pita!!

Lesh those 2 weeks and 6 days are going to fly by and it will be time for your scan before you know it! (Though if you're anything like me time will slow to a crawl once you have only 48 hours to go).

Sakura are you going to be the first to find out the sex?? It sounds like it!

So gorgeous Pita. Xx

Thanks fit mama. I hope it does. Now when I look back on the last 6 weeks it feel like its gone quick. I am just desperate to tell people as haven't told anyone yet!

AFM...Look at my ticker! Finally in double digits. Wahoo. And listened into to baby this morning and babas heart is beating away in there. Xx

Danna...That pic is amazing!

Thankyou sportysgirl. Xx

Lovely Donna it's great when you can see the changes. Xx

Haha fit I hope so can't wait to start buying clothes :p wonder who will be next to find out sex :)

Thanks ladies! It was a ery quick scan, just to reassure me, but it felt great!
You can find out the sex at 12 weeks? I can't wait to know, but it will be most likely around 20 weeks. I'm sure it's a boy and OH is sure it's a girl so one of use will be right haha

At my nt scan they try a guess at the gender, so I will have an idea by the 30th but I won't count it as real gender scan until the 20 week scan. I plan on doing a gender reveal photo for fb

Thanks ladies! It was a ery quick scan, just to reassure me, but it felt great!
You can find out the sex at 12 weeks? I can't wait to know, but it will be most likely around 20 weeks. I'm sure it's a boy and OH is sure it's a girl so one of use will be right haha

A friend of mine got an ultrasound at 11.5 weeks and found out she's having a boy. It was pretty obvious too! Although I'm sure it's a lot easier when it's a boy vs girl.

to check gender before 14 weeks you have to know what you're looking for. there is something called nub theory and it is highly correct. my last two babies who were checked were both correct.

all babies look like they have a 'boy' part until 14 weeks. the difference is that for girls the nub is at a lower angle when measuring from the spine. the boy nub points up more when measuring from the spine. the closer you get to 14 weeks the more accurate it is. here is a link on the science behind it and at the bottom of the page is some actual sonogram pics that show how they determine.

www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

of course there is also the verifi or harmony tests that take a vile of the mothers blood and can tell from dna if there is any genetic abnormalities and the babies gender. they are accurate from 10 weeks on.

I'll be checking for nub and also having the verifi test done at my nt sonogram so I will have a good idea in a couple weeks and know for sure the week after that :)

Well ladies. I am a little scared as just been for a wee wiped and had blood streaks in my discharge and it's red. :( Can't believe this might be happening again. Xx

Oh no Lesh. Have you recently done any exercise or had sex?

Hope its just a one off xx

I did strim the back garden and picked up some weeds. But didn't find that particularly hard. Xx

I think it's pretty common Lesh, bit of blood without cramps probably means nothing bad, take it easy today.

Hope everything is okay lesh. My fingers are crossed for you!

My SIL was also pregnant, she started bleeding last night and doctor confirmed miscarriage today. I feel so sad for her. I don't know what to say or act around her now. Especially for anything pregnancy related.

Love all of the scan pictures!!

Lesh I had some pretty good bleeding but it turned out to be nothing. Hopefully that's the case for you. Fingers crossed all is well.

Sorry about your SIL Mushy, so sad :( How far along was she?

Lesh fx for you that all is well - small amouts of bleeding seem to happen to so many ladies. Can you get in for a quick scan to ease your mind?

So sorry about your sil mushy, that's so sad. When I lost my last baby I had to tell my HR manager at work about it, and she was pregnant too. Strangely her pregnancy didn't upset me at all though - if anything I felt like she understood what I was going thru better because of her own pregnancy. I hope your sil catches her rainbow soon.

Hmmm at my nt ultrasound the doctor predicted boy for the couple who went in ahead of us but told us he couldn't tell with our baby...does that mean we're having a girl? Lol. In BC they won't tell you the gender until at least 18 weeks so we'll probably go to WA state to find out at 15 weeks. We're really close to the border and want to do some shopping there anyway, so no big whoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->