January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

She was approx 9 weeks. She's been trying for nearly 2 years, this is her first pregnancy since my nephew was born and he'll be 3 in 2 months. She was very upset when I announced I was pregnant, not at me, but in general.

I worry I'm going to be a constant reminder of what she almost had.

Lesh I prayed and I'm hoping everything is ok!

Mushy that's so hard. The same exact thing happened to me and my sil. We were due within a couple days of each other and she mc early on. I felt horrible for her. But it was even worse cuz she would ask me how I was feeling and when I said I was sick with morning sickness pretty bad she made it sound like I was ungrateful for being pregnant even though it wasn't like that at all. I wouldn't have said anything about how I felt if she didn't ask. It made things very odd between us. And she did go on to get pregnant a few months later and everything was fine. I really wished it hadn't made such an impact on our relationship though. We were really close and things have never really been the same. I realized she had a hard time with it all, but I hated that I was made to feel bad as though I had done something wrong. It was all very odd and uncomfortable

Well ladies I had been having lots of aches and sharp pains last night but no more blood as yet and I listened in to baby and heart is still beating away. Hubby convinced it's where I pushed myself into doing the strimming as I had no pain till I did that. Xx

Thankyou for all your prayers and well wishes. Xx

Soo girls we found out early what bub is and it's the harmony test they tell you if bub is at a risk for down syndrome and the sex :) bub has low risk of down syndrome and we're having a BOY

I wanna find out but I don't think my boyfriend will. We found out last time so I may have to stay yellow this time!! :(

Lesh I prayed and I'm hoping everything is ok!

Mushy that's so hard. The same exact thing happened to me and my sil. We were due within a couple days of each other and she mc early on. I felt horrible for her. But it was even worse cuz she would ask me how I was feeling and when I said I was sick with morning sickness pretty bad she made it sound like I was ungrateful for being pregnant even though it wasn't like that at all. I wouldn't have said anything about how I felt if she didn't ask. It made things very odd between us. And she did go on to get pregnant a few months later and everything was fine. I really wished it hadn't made such an impact on our relationship though. We were really close and things have never really been the same. I realized she had a hard time with it all, but I hated that I was made to feel bad as though I had done something wrong. It was all very odd and uncomfortable

We're just now starting to get close and I know this is going to affect that. I really hope it doesn't, but I don't see how it won't.

Sakura that's awesome! Congratulations !

Hope all is ok lesh
congratulations on ur boy sakura x
12 weeks tomoz for me! 5 days ttill my scan x

Congrats Sakura! So exciting that people in the group are starting to find out! Did you have a gut feeling it was a boy?

Woo hoo congrats on team blue Sakura!! :blue: Congrats as well on your little man being low risk.

Can't wait until more of us find out...wonder if we'll have more boys or more girls in this group. :)

Oh that's hard, Mushy :-( i hope it doesn't affect your relationship too much.

Congratulations sakura on finding out it's a boy! Very exciting!

Well my husband was terminated from his job earlier this week. So much for us getting that home loan :-( we had a feeling it was coming as his company is getting ready to lay off a bunch of employees. He does have another income, so we'll get by just fine till he finds something else, although our spending habits will have to change some (one of his favorite phrases is "we can afford it"). The only thing I'm worrying about is where we're gonna put this baby when it's born. The house we're in is too small for us already. Oh well. I'm trying to trust that God knows what we need. Worrying isn't very productive anyway lol.

Congrats Sakura!!! Can't wait for my test!!!! :happydance:

Mushy- I hope it doesn't have a bad impact on your relationship with her :(

Pita- oh no! I'm praying for you guys. God has a plan for sure :hugs:

Wow how exciting finding out sexes I can't wait another long 10 weeks lol

Hope ur ok Lesh

Woohoo I lost 3lb at fat club tonight

Haha Danna I kinda did all my family was saying it's a girl but deep down I knew it was a boy haha :) actually hubby was only one who thought it was a boy but he's extremely happy now lol and thanks soo much everyone can't wait to find out some more sexes :p

My nt sonogram is scheduled for July 7th, I'll be 13+2. I should have a good idea if baby is a boy or girl that day and will have the verifi test run that day as well so within a week of that I'll know for sure :)

My next scan is also July 7th! I'll be 11+6 so doc probably won't want to say anything about the sex, bummers.

Yeah Danna I was 11/6 when I had mine and the doctor said he couldn't tell, but he predicted boy for the couple ahead of us which makes me wonder if ours is a girl!

DH swears we're having a boy though, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->