January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Does anyone other than Sakura know their genders yet? If so, let me know and I will update the front page :)

Thanks ladies! I'm calling tomorrow morning to make an appointment. I'm not too worked anymore as there's been nothing else since. I'm hoping it just has to do with breastfeeding.

Hope everything is okay Mushy! Xx

AFM...I had my ultrasound this morning and baby's heart was beating away and has grown a whole weeks worth like it should have. Proper arms and legs now. They saw the SCH and it is roughly half the size it was so the bleeding I have is the SCH making it's way out! So good news. Told I will probably continue to bleed out the remainder. The SCH is also nowhere near the sac and is close to my Cervix, So she said if it does bleed again it should not affect baby at all.

Going to change my ticker now to 12w 1d as baby measured that and she said baby will still probably measure bigger at next weeks dating scan as baby has measured bigger for the past 2 scans. Xx

I'm staying team yellow, frustrated :)

Glad to hear baby is doing well, Lesh!

Glad you have received some good news Lesh. Very relieved for you!

Frustrated- I had a private gender scan and they said girl. But feel like I should wait till I have another ultrasound to confirm?!

Thankyou so much ladies! Your support has been incredible! Love our little group. Xx

We will be finding out gender but we are going to do a gender party with family /friends. So will all find out together. Xx

Frustrated- we should have a pretty good idea tomorrow on gender, but will know for sure a little while after from the verifi. I would say within a week or so :)

So so excited about tomorrow! Can't wait to see my LO again <3

I'm seeing my wee bean tomorrow too! Blessedmomma we are the same gestation!

Good luck for both your scans blessedmomma and firstbaby. Xx

I have an appointment today at 410, I'm pretty sure they're going to do an ultrasound because of the reason I have the appointment. I'm really hoping the bleeding was just random and I get to see a happy wiggling baby!

I am sure all will be fine mushymilk. Xx

i think you may be a couple hours behind me mushy, so I will be anxiously awaiting an update :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->