January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I decided not to go to the appointment. I know there's nothing wrong. I have a private scan this Saturday, which should show if anything is wrong. I think it was just from stretching and breastfeeding. I was warned it could happen.

Thank you for your support though!

glad you chose what you were most comfortable with Mushy, and I feel a mother's instinct is usually right on par.

I live far away from all my family and friends, so we will do a gender reveal, but we will do so with a special photo. I already have it all planned out :)

Sorry if I've been a bit inactive the past few days ladies. I've come down with a cold, and of course with my immune system being weakened due to pregnancy, I was the only one that got it. And sadly whenever I get a cold, even if it's very mild (which this one was) the cold is always followed up with a sinus infection. I've had the most unbearable pressure behind my eyes and cheeks. I can't breathe, and I feel awful. I hope it passes soon :( and hope you ladies are doing far better than I am.

Oh, and I guess I am officially in 2nd tri now! How time flies!

Yay for 2nd tri Lockandkey. :)

Good luck blessedmomma and first baby on your scans today ladies. Can't wait to see some piccies. Xx

Mushy, glad your doing what you feel is right.

Happy 2nd tri lock!

Good luck to those having scans today, looking forward to some pictures!

Scan went great today. Due date is 11th jan. Got a pic but can't work out how to get it off a mobile!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 16
Also had my NHS today, baby is still facing sideways! But apart from that all is well. Was hoping for a clear nub shot but can't see anything, will have to be content with skull guesses. Baby is determined to stay team yellow :haha:

Really glad I had my other private scans though, because I hardly saw anything at this scan, DH watched the screen for 10 mins while they did the checks but I couldn't see, then she showed me baby for less than a minute and explained nothing.

Edit: Frustrated can you move my due date from the 11th to the 9th, thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 12
Lovely scan pic ladies. It's getting all so exciting now! My 12 week scan is on Monday but I will be 13w1d. Xx

Ahh! Bevi...Your ticker is great! 15 weeks. Xx

Aww first baby and lilly- very very cute! Makes me anxious to see mine today. Had to make it for the afternoon so dh could go so I have about an hour to go. Getting very excited! :happydance:

I'm a bit late to the party but can I join you ladies :flower:

My due date by LMP is 23rd January but it's tbc by scan which we have on the 13th :)

I didn't get very good pictures since they were 3d and hard to make out with such a little baby.

the sonogram lady said she thinks it's a boy!!! of course she was very unsure of herself, so I have to wait til my verifi results come back to know for sure :) the baby would not move or open their legs so we never got a clear nub shot.

So cute all those scan pics! Congrats mamas!

My scan today went very well! Baby mesured 2 days ahead and moved around haha.

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/Mobile%20Uploads/image_2.jpg

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpg

Doctor said 75% sure it's a girl! Carefully hope he is right!

Beautiful scans ladies, congrats!!!

I need our HR Manager to come back to work (she just had her own baby 5 days ago) so I can tell her I'm pregnant - because I can't suck my stomach in any longer, it has become impossible! :haha: I'm sure it's mostly bloat, but OMG, it is torture. As soon as I let it hang out everyone will know!

Aww, look at these babies! I love the pictures, they're wonderful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->