January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

not 100% sure, but thought I felt a few flutters in there this evening.

Aww exciting!
I've been feeling movements since ten weeks. It really surprised me as I didn't feel a thing until 18 weeks last time.

Cute scan pic Danna.

My mum apparently felt movement at 14 weeks with me (her first) no idea if that's realistic or not, seems a bit early for the first? Regardless i can't wait to feel movement. So strange seeing something wriggling on the scan and I can't feel a thing.

Hi girls . Glad scans are going ok .
I've thought I've felt flutters a few times but can't be 100 percent . So my nipples have been killing g me just lately . My Boobs r fine bt the nipples r so sore . Boo lol.
14 weeks tomoz. Roll on when I find out what I'm having x

I'm sorry ladies, but I need to moan for a minute, and have absolutely no one else in my life to do so to that will understand or try to be anything near sympathetic.

Since I first found out I was expecting again, I had a feeling this one was a boy, despite everyone telling me it's a girl, I've tried not to get excited or get my hopes up, and still feel it's a boy, but a part of me thinks the reason I even told myself it is another boy because of how much I want another girl.

I really hate to sound ungrateful, I'm so lucky to be pregnant again after going through a mc in Jan, and before that DH and I initially thought we were done at 2, but I've wanted another girl since getting pregnant again with DS, and am really, really fearing going through gender disappointment like I did when we found out DS was a boy.

Lovely scan pics :cloud9:

I've also thought I've felt flutters but only at night in bed if I'm laying on my tummy.

:hugs: Lock, I think we all have gender preferences even if we don't admit it. I wanted a boy with DD and when I found out she was a girl I cried my eyes out for a good 2 weeks. I think the important thing to remember is that even if you feel disappointment at first, and GD is a very real thing, whichever way it goes your baby will be loved. It's not so much a dissappontment as much as it would be an adjustment because we've already got an ideal in mind.

It's a horrible feeling though. Will you be finding out what you're having?

Congrats Rainbowdrop and welcome! Xx

Mine is at 2pm just before the school run. Xx

Thank you for understanding Rainbow I hate to admit it, or even write about it because in a way I guess it makes me feel guilty. When I found out DS was a boy and not a girl, I started crying right there in the room with the tech, and then cried the entire ride home. I'm really worried about going through that again, as if it will take away from the excitement and enjoyment of my last pregnancy.

Yes we will be finding out, the scan date is set for August 17th

Ahh...A little boy blessed. Congrats. Xx

DannaD...Such a cute pic and what looks like a straight nub so gonna guess girlie for you. Xx

Hey ladies hope you all had a good weekend

The tiredness I have atm is absolutely awful !!!!

Lock - I was desperate for a little girl with Ds and was upset inside when I found out he was a boy but now I wouldn't change him for the world

I have my 12 week scan Tomoz even though I'm 13+4 lol !!! Super nervous and excited at the same time

It's nothing to feel guilty about lock, don't be too hard on yourself :hugs:

Lesh - mine is at 10.50, I've been counting down the days ever since I got the letter, it's been the longest wait of my life!!

Chelsea - I feel your pain! I've got myself stuck in an exhaustion rut, it started with the hot weather where I couldn't sleep because it was too warm so if I'm not at work I've been having day time naps thus meaning I'm still not sleeping at night. I'm trying to stay awake today to get back on track but I can literally fall asleep anywhere :sleep:

Lock I know exactly how you feel. I've wanted a girl way before kids were even in the distant future for me. Somehow I was for the most part okay when they told me ds was a boy. When I was overdue my MIL did some energy work on me and said that I was afraid to have a boy. She was so right, I was really afraid to have a boy. I'm still not sure why, but I was.

This time I still really want that girl. I haven't told anyone how much I want a girl, and that either would be great but a slight preferable for girl. When in reality I just want a girl. I'm terrified that I'll get told boy again and I'm not going to be okay with it this time.

I hope it works out for all of us. Whichever the outcome, I hope it's okay.

I really wanted a girl both times and I've just been told this ones a boy too, I know I don't want any more kids so a bit disappointed. But I'm sure I'll love this one as much as I love my little boy.

Loving the scan pics! Bummer baby was in an awkward position, blessed. Will you go for another scan?
Dana- definitely looks like a flat, straight girly nub!
I totally understand the gender preference part. When I found out DS was a boy i cried during the ultrasound. I still feel bad about it. This time I was worried I'd be quite upset if i heard boy again. Which I did! During my 12 week ultrasound (I was almost 14 weeks though?!) the dr thought boy and I didn't cry! I was ok! However, I didn't really agree with his thoughts and as you probably know had a private gender scan afterwards where the tech said she thought girl. So im in limbo at the moment. I totally understand the feeling of reeeeaaaaaaly wanting a boy/girl. It's a real feeling and a hard one to shake/ignore.

welcome rainbowdrop!

Mushy- have you booked a private gender scan?

Thanks ladies! I posted my nub pic on baby nub and everyone is saying boy so now I'm really not sure... and a bit pissed about it :(

I badly want a girl, like most of us it seems. GD is very real and I find it so stupid that we can't talk about it because some people didn't experience it and assume anyone who does is an unworthy mother or something. Personally I'm not shy about expressing any emotions, and screw anyone who tells me I shouldn't feel something I feel.

I really want a girl two. I wanted a girl with d's 2 but not so bad I was upset BT this time I really want a girl. This is definitely our last baby x

Lucy- my next scan will be 20 weeks. But I had the verifi test run and will get definitive results on gender plus results on chromosomes. Should have those results in next week.

Sorry to all the ladies with gender disappointment :( I hope you all get your girls. I think there is just an innate desire to mother a daughter and do all the girly things with them. I can honestly say it doesn't matter too much for me. But then I have 4 boys and 3 girls. There is a desire to have another girl, but it's not a strong enough one where I would be disappointed. But I absolutely understand!

I found this pic in my pile but can't tell in relation to the spine if it's straight or not. I linked it up on ingender and it's perfectly in the gray zone where they are unable to determine. Boo. At least I will know for sure next week. I did post it on ingender so I'm awaiting the pros responses lol.
Edit: behind the white line is cord lol
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back