January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

:hugs: lockandkey! a few more months to go.

I can also tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I had a friend come in from Ireland a few mos ago who was pregnant. she had no maternity clothes so I gave her all mine. I had to go get some new tops yesterday and sleep pants. I'll definitely be needing more over the next few weeks!

We are Team Blue!!!!!! My son is so excited to have a baby brother. :)

I had an unexpected US today to check everything out due to cramping and got to find out gender early. So happy I can't stop smiling. :wohoo: :blue:

Congrats!! :)
Sorry you're feeling bad Heather. I'm okay now but had the same problem in early pregnancy, no fun :(

Hormones Lock, I hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy really is a rolercoaster of emotions, I didn't understand how much so before.

I have been wearing a belly band since 11 weeks, it's great. I'm definitly showing now, even in early morning before eating, it's exciting :)

Congrats Athena and welcome to Team :blue:! Wow we are really a boy heavy group so far!

Heather that sounds sooo uncomfortable, hope you get some relief soon.

Congrats Athena!! So many little boys 😍 there will be an influx of little girls next!

Oh Lock, I totally understand those preggy hormones and the roller coaster that pregnancy is. Your DH sounds lovely 😊

Thank you ladies! I am feeling much better today :)

Congrats on being team :blue: 3athena, so many little boys!

19 more days until my scan. The wait is excruciating, I'm getting so impatient.

Have any of you ladies started thinking about or settled on any names yet?

It's my gender scan tomorrow we'll today now as it's almost 3am I'm to excited can't sleep x

Congrats Athena!!!

So exciting Donna, can't wait to find out when you update us :)

Lockandkey we still have our 3 and haven't been discussing it lately to pin it down. I'm usually in no hurry to pick a name and would love to wait til the baby is born, but I feel different this time. Like it would be nice to have him named already.

Heather I hope you can figure it out soon. Are you coming down with something? I get dizzy spells in all my pregnancies off and on, but I know I always get low blood pressure and assume it's that. I think anemia can cause it too, but I'm not sure?

Oh Heather, I really hope they get that resolved for you soon :( it sounds beyond awful.

blessed, DH and I finally settled on one name for each gender. I'm the planner type of person, and a bit of a control freak :haha: so I like to have all my ducks in a row long before anything happens. Besides, we won't be able to work on or set up the nursery until I'm nearly 8 months pregnant, that thought alone is driving me nuts since it will be so close to my EDD, so I can at least get the name hassle out of my way in the mean time.

So exciting Donna!! Can't wait for the update!

Last time I thought we had our baby boys name picked out (I had the letters up and things like that) and then a week before I was due my DH told me he HATED the name. I cried in the shower I was so upset! So this time I'm not saying the names I like till the last minute. I may even wait till after the baby is born ;)

Athena how lovely! I'm so pleased for you all ��

Donna good luck! I hope you get the news you are hoping for.

Heather that sounds incredibly painful. I hope things start moving in the right direction soon...

I think we have six boys and one girl now if I've managed to capture all of the reveals 😊

Thanks girls I'm so excited . Im expecting to hear boy but will be so happy to hear girl ! (Plz let it be a girl lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->