January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope u get ur girl Hun fingers crossed I'm not to bad now but stil have no appetite and feel rough to x hope u feel better soon x

Feeling headachy today! Well I had a letter through yesterday to see the consultant at the hospital on the 17th August. Apparently my midwife referred me due to a heavy bleed I had with last baby at 26wks and then the fact that I have bled with this baby already! So consultant wants to make a plan for the rest of the pregnancy. I.e...Extra scans, Appointments etc...

So between Midwife appointments, Consultant appointments, Scans etc...I know baby will be carefully watched. Xx

Morning ladies!

Hi Embeth! Good luck for your scan on Saturday! Is it this Saturday or next week?

You know how they say not to sleep on your back around 18 weeks onwards? Well last night I woke with a burny sensation low down in my uterus (I've been sleeping on my back lately as I've been so tired and tend to when I sleep really deeply) so I woke up wandering what it was and as soon as I turned on my side it stopped! So I guess the baby is asking me to please sleep on my side from now on! lol!

How is everyone today? Did you sleep well Donna? I've been thinning of you x

Hi ladies thought I'd post in here as my due date has been moved to 29th jan!
I have a gender scan booked for just over 2 weeks (17th)
Super excited
I have a 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter
Xx

Welcome Tasha and congratulations! I will add you to the front page 😊

Thanku xxx

Gender scan is next Saturday!! One more week left to obsess!!!

Welcome Tasha!

Can't wait for everyone waiting to get their scans!

Welcome tasha!

There's so many scans coming up its exciting!

I've had a splitting headache since yesterday, and am extremely big cry baby today and it's so not helping!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

So crazy to hear about the headaches. I woke up with one today. Hope it's gone soon :(

Welcome Tasha!

I have a bad headache too, DH just touched my forehead and said I'm burning up, typical :( must have caught the cold bug that's going round work.

Good luck to everyone else with scans coming up! Xx

I've a headache all day as well it's been there since last night !
I'm ok thanks Lucy feeling much better today
My friend lost her twin girls today at 23 weeks and it makes u realise what's important doesn't it x x

Gah, I have been asked twice today by very pro gender neutral people why I want to know the sex of baby! Try explaining without setting them off, it's impossible! Can't go with clothes, or nursery theme, or even to help connect with baby without getting into a huge argument about gender o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->