January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My 20 week scan is August 20th also
Mines at 10am 😀
I've been feeling. Few pops tonight's sure it baby moving defo feels like little prods from the inside :) x

My scan is next Tuesday, can't wait to find out the gender!

It is so exciting that you all have your gender scans coming up!! It kinda sucks being the end of January lol! I don't even have my gender scan scheduled yet :( But I have my first Ultra Sound on Friday Morning (14 weeks)

Congrats to everyone who has found out their gender!

Well not long till mine ! Thursday although I have to wait all day til 7.10pm was going to take my 3 year old but he will be ready for bed by then so we won't take him . Deep down ino it's a boy & I'm starting to feel more peace about it . I have two amazing boys who literally light up my world they make me so proud everyday and to add another little brother would be amazing ! We will see x I just want a healthy baby x

Congrats to everyone who has found out gender. Fx'd for everyone waiting. Hope for healthy babies for all!

Had appt today. Still don't know gender. Official anatomy/gender scan is Aug 17th at 12:30pm. Dr did say that since this will be my 4th c-section they really don't want me to go into labor so will probably schedule section for 38wks...so maybe Dec 28th or so... really didn't want another Dec baby :( I love my sweet boy and feel bad about birthdays and such which are difficult so close to christmas.

3antena, we have our scans the same day :flower: mine is at 10am.

Donna, I feel I am becoming more comfortable with the idea of another boy, I still have no gut feeling one way or the other though, so it's a bit hard to try and imagine myself with one or the other. Since I've started feeling baby move around daily, I think that has helped me connect more, and so far everything looks great with baby, so I just feel blessed to have healthy bean in there :)

It is so exciting that you all have your gender scans coming up!! It kinda sucks being the end of January lol! I don't even have my gender scan scheduled yet :( But I have my first Ultra Sound on Friday Morning (14 weeks)

Congrats to everyone who has found out their gender!

I know what you mean about the end of January I feel miles behind everyone! Not long until your scan, very exciting!

so I just had this cramp that lasted at least 5 mins long, and it was actually quite painful, like a contraction. It worried me due to how long it lasted. I got up and walked around and went to the bathroom to make sure there was no spotting, which there wasn't.

I think it's round ligament pains, or maybe braxton hicks, but it still freaked me out :(

Anyone else experience something similar?

Sorry ladies, haven't been on in ages! We had my street teenage step-children and all of the grandparents staying last week as it was my husband's and son's birthdays. Lots of celebrations and I was shattered by the end of it.

Congrats Blessed and First Baby! I have updated the front page. Have I missed any other gender reveals? If so, let me know and I will update it accordingly. I have my 16 week midwife appointment this Thursday (a bit late at 17+6!) and then my 20 week scan a bit early on Weds 5th Aug as we go away on our delayed honeymoon on 8th and that was the only time they could fit me in. I'll be 18+5 then so I hope they can get a good look at baby to check all is ok.

Sorry ladies, haven't been on in ages! We had my street teenage step-children and all of the grandparents staying last week as it was my husband's and son's birthdays. Lots of celebrations and I was shattered by the end of it.

Congrats Blessed and First Baby! I have updated the front page. Have I missed any other gender reveals? If so, let me know and I will update it accordingly. I have my 16 week midwife appointment this Thursday (a bit late at 17+6!) and then my 20 week scan a bit early on Weds 5th Aug as we go away on our delayed honeymoon on 8th and that was the only time they could fit me in. I'll be 18+5 then so I hope they can get a good look at baby to check all is ok.

Sounds like you have had a busy time, nice to have things to celebrate though.

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Can you change my due date to 27th Jan? Thanks xx

All done Sportysgirl

We are spending two weeks in Montreal with my step-children (that bit doesn't count as our honeymoon tho) and then they fly back to London whilst we then spend four weeks touring western Canada and western California. Can't wait!

I wouldn't worry about being only 18+5 at the scan Frustrated, here they schedule us between 18 and 20 weeks.
Nice plan for the honeymoon! Any activities you are planning to do in Montreal? That's where I live hehe.

Good luck in California frustrated! It's super hot here!

I'm actually not that eager for my next scan. It'll be nice and I'd love to see baby again, but I'm not anxiously awaiting.

Lock I hope your cramp has stopped? Did you have a big drink of water? Cramps can be so scary!

Frustrated- have fun on your honeymoon! Like Mushy said, it is hot in Cali! We are on the coast but it's still hot in the afternoons. Keep well hydrated, especially if you're flying. We went to the east coast last week and the flight really messed up my hydration more than usual.

Yay for being scan buddies Donna! 10am August 24! Wonder if we are in the same time zone?

I felt like the last few weeks flew by but now time is going so slowly. I bet it's going to be like that till the next scan. There's always something to count down to isn't there?

It's 3.48pm here now don't no wen ull look at this though lol I live in England and its gmt+1 at the moment x

Only 8am here! You'll have your scan a few hours before me :)

I've been feeling little things today, think it's baby - but it's such faint bubbles and wriggly feelings so can't be sure. Either way it's exciting

Lock sorry to hear about the cramping, how strange! I'm sure all will be fine, maybe drink some more water?

Have a lovely honeymoon Frustrated!

Anyone else Team :yellow: ? (I know you are Frust!), seems like everyone is having gender scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->