• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Got my beta results this afternoon, I think they are good, anyone care to weigh in?

Thursday at 12:40 PM they were at 4278.

Today (Sunday) at 8:50 AM they were 9727, not quite 72 hours later.

That seems like a fine increase Farrah. 72 hours is acceptable normal doubling time anyway, and it does slow down after 1200 and 6000.

hi new ladies!!!

my next draw is tomorrow and im hoping for numbers over 5000. it might not be very likely, but im really hoping. when they get over 5000 i get a scan.

happy mothers day to all who are celebrating today :) i took my last digi as a present to myself and got a 3+. pleased with that since im just 5 weeks today.

Thanks Natalie. O:) That's what I've read as well, which is:

"for levels below 1,200mIU/ml in early pregnancy the hCG doubles every 48-72 hours and it should increase normally by at least 60% every 2 days, for levels between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml he hCG takes 72-96 hours to increase and double, and for levels above 6,000mIU/ml the hCG will take over four or more days to double and increase."

Hope you and all the other moms on the board are having a nice Mother's Day. :flower:

blessedmomma congrats on the 3+! I didn't get my 3+ until the morning *after* my blood hcg level measured at 4278, so you very well could be over 5000 already.

Thanks Hun. My level on Friday was 1702. I almost didn't take the test today since you got a 2-3 even with them so high! I think that's just crazy. I went ahead and took it as part of my moms day celebration. I decided it would be fun to use it even if it was 2-3. After reading what you ladies had said about it slowing down after 1200 I'm not sure mine will quite make it to 5000 but I hope! It will be exactly 72 hours between draws

I'll keep my FX for you bm!

Maybe my pee is just too diluted, LOL. With my last pregnancy and with this one I have to pee constantly...when I got the 2-3 I had only held it for 2 hours before testing. (Don't think using FMU makes a difference when I get up at least every 2 hours to pee). When I got the 3+ I had held it for 3 hours, and there was no way I was torturing myself for any longer than that!

Welcome Oh-Lala, Chelle and Happybun! :flower:

happybun - we had been trying since December too! I was just about to give up and was convinced AF was on her way. This is my 3rd though. And funny enough, it took 5 cycles with my first too. Then 1 cycle and now 5 cycles.. :shrug:

Frustrated - I think you being so tired is an excellent sign!!! This little bean has to be growing :thumbup:

re diarrhea - I've been having that pretty badly since the beginning too. I came back from a trip a few days before my BFP and I thought I had possibly eaten something bad on the plane. Still going.

I feel really different from my other 2 pregnancies though. The fatigue is definitely there but all this feeling dizzy and weak stuff is new. I feel like my pressure must be really low.

Anyone else here vegetarian? I wonder if I'll have to start eating meat again . I wasn't vegetarian when I had the other two.

I was SO wanting to tell my mom when I was on the phone with her yesterday but I held back... Now I'm meeting with all my doula girlfriends on Wednesday night for dinner. One of them knows but not the others. I wanted to wait until the 12 week scan to tell them because they have pretty strong feelings about it but they're also my support group...:shrug:

Hi girls morning :) I'm sure mykids no iI'm extra tired and bk to waking early . I've got such a sore throat cough and my chest hurts to . I'm waiting for my clear blue to arrive in the post hope it doesn't take to long and hope I get a 3+ on it I won't he happy if I don't I'm 5+3 today so hopefully I should x I've got midwife in two days :) x

BKK I'm not vegetarian but I have lots of friends who have been vegetarian - and even vegan - throughout pregnancy and had no problems. I do know others who have decided to be omniverous during pregnancy as well though.

Hi Ladies,

Count me in :flower:
Due 16th Jan.
Going to visit gyne tomorrow.

Welcome!

My face feels like I'm 13 years old, it's so oily! One symptom from my last pregnancy that sick around so far was smelling like a 13 year old going through puberty, and now I'm all oily, which hopefully doesn't lead to a bunch of acne. But probably will!

I've had a few spots come . I hate the first Trimester everything is a constant worry lol. Just want everything to be Ok and hope I get some symptoms soon as k still have none really x

Evening ladies.

At 6 weeks, like clockwork my MS showed up. Totally different so far that with my DD though. With her I was sick a lot but I felt fine.

This time I'm exhausted, feel sick all the time bit I'm not actually sick. Think I'd rather be though :(.

Hi ladies can I join :hi: Had a scan today following some bleeding and all was ok. She said I was around 6 weeks so Im now due January instead of December!

Hi everyone! I'm due Jan 4 (looks like it's a busy day!)
Hope everyone is feeling ok. Here's to a fun 9 months ahead together! xx

hi new ladies! welcome :)

so tired today and very very sick. felt all dizzy and lightheaded after my blood draw while driving home :(

how is everyone feeling? I'm just feeling like total crap :( lots of nausea, lots of fatigue, acne, cramping, and sore boobs. They are all good signs and I am glad to have that reassurance, but I'm definitely looking forward to eating again without feeling like I'm going to throw it all up

I am always absolutely exhausted but no sickness just yet. I was feeling nauseous a lot last week but not too bad now. I'm also very achy!

Hello ladies and welcome to the newbies!

I'm feeling ok . . . which I'm stressing over! I don't feel great but I thought MS was starting at the end of last week when I got up I felt so gassy and starving hungry and a bit nauseous until I ate (repeat pattern throughout the day!)

Anyway that stopped on Sunday although it could be just because my body was adjusting to the progesterone suppositories. I mean I feel lightheaded when I get up now. I also have a super human sense of smell and taste to the point I think I could be employed to sniff out drugs at the airport security!

And my boobs are huge and super veiny with a few spots and my hair is greasy although not so much this week but I have stopped using conditioner as it doesn't seem to need it. I had a major panic when I felt my boobs and they seem to not be as firm as they were. Realised today (2 days later) they feel firm when I feel them with the hand from the same side of the body and not so much if I swap sides (doh!)

So in summary I think I have lots of symptoms, am still testing pregnant but am worrying in case there is no baby in there. I definitely don't want MS so will be very happy if it passes me by but I would like this constant worry to stop - any ideas on that one?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->