• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi BKKbabe I'm also a veggie. Have been for most of my life, so would be too much of a change to eat meat or fish now! I don't think it should be a problem, just need to make sure we're getting all the recommended nutrition. My friend whose a vegan has a very healthy five month old now :). Let me know how you get on! x

Mini I had zero morning sickness with my son, so I wouldn't worry about it. I was concerned about it last time but after a bit of research realised that quite a large percentage of woman don't get it at all. I am hoping to be in that camp again.

I'm not feeling quite so tired today, although the bleeding it back. It is a mix of brown blood and a little bit of brighter red blood. There is nothing that I can do ahead of the scan that is already booked in for Wednesday am. At least then I should know one way or the other what is going on. I just wish my OH was here with me :cry:

Welcome new ladies!

I am suffering from heartburn. Constant, never ending heartburn. The bummer about this, is its just going to get worse!

I finally got a call back from my doctor and my hcg as of last thursday was just over 2,000. Which she said is right where it should be and I'll just see her at my next appointment in June!

Oh and mini, I also had no morning sickness with my last. I'm hoping for the same with this as well!

I had zero morning sickness with my son, this time around I am feeling nauseous it seems like constantly!!! :( Thankfully no actual throwing up!

I only had the sick feeling but that lasted a good 5 months with Ds
This one no sickness as yet !!! Fx

Oh Frustrated, must be hard without your OH around :( does anyone else know who you could take along with you x

Morning girls. Hope ur Ok. Still no symtom here really. Tiredness weeing a lot and headaches that's it . So got midwife tomoz feels more really when u have your notes doesn't it not sure when theyl take my due date from as I bled twice my coil fell out out and out and bled then it stopped and I bled again . I think it was the second bleed was my period and that's where I've got my dates from but think I may be a few days ahead x

Oh Frustrated, must be hard without your OH around :( does anyone else know who you could take along with you x

No, no one else knows. I am really bleeding quite a lot this morning so I think it's all over for me this time. Tomorrow will tell for sure. I don't think there is any point going in today as if I have already miscarried there is nothing they can do and I'm already on lots of progesterone support (my levels were high).

I have my first scan booked 1:50pm on the 18th. I'm so so nervous about it as I have gotten bad news at my first scan with my most recent pregnancies (2/3 of them, the third ended before a scan) and I had such low hcg last week I'm worried about another bad news scan. If there's a sac measuring 6+ weeks I'll be relieved enough to tell my parents; if there's a sac measuring less than 6 weeks I'll wait for a follow up scan in a week to say anything. If it looks good, then I'll try to get another scan before June 15 which would have been my due date so I can announce that day.

Hey guys! I'm due January the 12th my hubby's and I first child got bloods on Friday to confirm I conceived with the help of clomid, my second round. super excited :D

No, no one else knows. I am really bleeding quite a lot this morning so I think it's all over for me this time. Tomorrow will tell for sure. I don't think there is any point going in today as if I have already miscarried there is nothing they can do and I'm already on lots of progesterone support (my levels were high).

Please don't give up hope, go and get checked today otherwise you will have a dreaded wait until tomorrow, at least you would know today. Don't hold it off :( Maybe tell a friend or family member just so they can give you a hug.

Thinking of you xxxxx

count me in :happydance:

4th baby due 13th Jan. I have a son who will be 21 in June, a daughter who will be 18 in October and a son who will be 2 in June (and I am still only 21 myself!)

Feeling a bit sick, upset stomach and tired. also crampy and paranoid something will go wrong

Can I join you??
I am due 2nd Jan according to lmp, I had an early scan today which dated me at 6 weeks (should be 6+3) and we saw the hb, I am now on cyclogest, is anyone else on them??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->