January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh Donna that's awful :( I can't even imagine.

Danna I understand if people are curious or what have you, but to shove your beliefs and way of life onto someone else and go as far as to cause a stir over it is just wrong on so many levels, and, if you ask me, is a bit of a silly thing to basically harass someone over.

I hope everyone's headaches go away soon.

As for me, I've been extra tired lately, taking evening naps after dh gets home. I feel guilty, but he's been so wonderful letting me take them and watching the kids, he's even been doing the majority of the cooking.

Donna, that's incredibly sad news about your friends two little girls :( it really does put everything perspective. I can't wait till we all make it to V Day.

Those pregnancy headaches are awful. The only thing that works for me is drinking coke. I read online somewhere that it can work so when I was at my wits end with one I tried it and it seemed to take the edge off.

I'm so happy it's Friday! My DH basically doesn't see our son (or me really!!) during the week so I really look forward to the weekends. I think I'm going to start doing a big grocery shop on Sunday's, taking a 17 month old to the supermarket is just not working out at the moment! How sad that I'm looking forward to alone time at the supermarket!

Sorry Donna for your friend, that's very sad news. Makes me appreciate my little one so much, a healthy baby is all I wish for :(

Donna, that's incredibly sad news about your friends two little girls :( it really does put everything perspective. I can't wait till we all make it to V Day.

Those pregnancy headaches are awful. The only thing that works for me is drinking coke. I read online somewhere that it can work so when I was at my wits end with one I tried it and it seemed to take the edge off.

I'm so happy it's Friday! My DH basically doesn't see our son (or me really!!) during the week so I really look forward to the weekends. I think I'm going to start doing a big grocery shop on Sunday's, taking a 17 month old to the supermarket is just not working out at the moment! How sad that I'm looking forward to alone time at the supermarket!

I'm always eager to go to the grocery store alone! I did today and it was amazing!

It's almost as good as going to Target alone! 😆 my DS doesn't like to go in the cart anymore so he walks next to me as I quickly throw things in the basket. He found a football there today so was 'bouncing' it as we went. I figured that was better than him screaming and pulling things off the shelf! Hope he goes back to being a good little boy, he's been so off this week. A friend asked if I wanted to join her for lunch tomorrow, I'm so excited for girls lunch! Alone supermarket trip AND baby free lunch this weekend! Yippee!

Morning girls thank u all Ino it's so sad I've woke up again with a headache can't believe we're in August Alredi not long til my 20 week scan
I can't wait till v day either
I'm feeling baby move a bit more now but still not a lot and still not really strong I hope it happens soon x
My photos from my scan are on a disk and the disk won't work I'm picking another copy up so I'll show u all here is one photo I have tho :) she said he has a very strong heartbeat he was hugging the placenta and rubbing his eyes he was so cute x

Do u think he looks like he has hardly any space in there ?

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/115B4294-FBAF-41BB-B027-34D5A96C7C62_zpszdqdj5mp.jpg

Cute pic! Is he laid on his side? I can't see a nose/mouth (might just be my eyes) so that might be why he looks like there's no room. My scan pic <--- looks the same.

Still sick today :( spent most of last night throwing up, can't keep any food down. Tried to take paracetamol a few times but it just bounces and makes me sick straight away. Send DH out for some soluble paracetamol and got some Calpol which has managed to stay down, can't believe it comes with a syringe now as opposed to the little spoon which we had when i was younger. Also got a digital themoneter as was worried about temperature but it's fine.

Hope you feel better soon Lilly! Being sick really sucks.

Great scan pic Donna!

Thanks girls aww yeh he was lying on his side bless him x
I am feeling super excited to meet him now up until now I've stil been really scared about having another but after seeing him and knowing he's a boy I am so excited and I can honestly say I'm not feeling bothered about it not being a girl now x

Donna, he's such a lucky boy having you as his mummy :)

Donna he is gorgeous and looks all snuggly in there <3

Danna- I know what you mean. It's just one of those things I think. I'm not sure why people get so heated about it?? I respect someone not wanting to know and I was gonna try to this time. But with my dh knowing and the kids wanting to know I just couldn't resist. But it does help me to bond and dream of who is in there. Plus shopping for a specific gender is always nice.

We had our follow up private scan today and she still couldn't tell gender. Baby has cord all around their potty shot. Thankfully we know from the verifi or this monkey would be keeping it a secret!

yay, dinner date alone for me and DH tonight! NO CHILDREN!!!!!!

also, bump pic (almost 18 weeks now) I feel like I've popped out just overnight, and I think I need to invest in a maternity belt because after walking around all day today, my back and front under my bump are so sore :(

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11793136_10200961276870755_982668782_n_zpsomrdaha2.jpg

Adorable Lockandkey! Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I woke up and just had a noticeable bump

Yay!! Have fun tonight Lock!! Looking cute with your bump!

Love the bump Lock, have fun on your date night!

I have a bump now too. I ended up having to tell work I was pregnant after 2 different people congratulated me and asked when I was due. :haha:

Awww I'm happy you're feeling ok about baby boy Donna :flower: I think you knew deep down from the start it was a :blue:.

Adorable bump Lock!

I'm feeling a bit better and am at least managing to keep food down now, still have an awful sinus headache. My work are really strict about time off (can't have more than 2 periods of sickness within 6 months or it gets looked in to :growlmad:) I was off sick for 2 days in Feb and then off sick 2 days ago last week. Would love to take Monday off to recover but don't think that's going to happen :( what a wasted weekend.

I did I always said it would be another boy was just hoping I'd get a girl not bothered now tho we've been talking about middle names for him and I'm excited . Can't wait to see him on my 20 week scan now 3 weeks
I had a dream I had my scan and they said he was a girl and I was devastated not that it will happen but I think I would be I love the idea of 3 boys now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->