January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Must be something in the air chick my son who normally goes of great for bed decided last night he wanted to scream for over a hour I had to sit by his cot which I have never had to do at bed time he did sleepy thru thank god but it's hard work when ur tired he's cutting his back first molar he doesn't have very long naps a hour normally and then j have my 3 year old no nap for me lol x luckily he went down ok for bed tonight. X

How old is your youngest, Donna?

We didn't have any problems with his first 8 teeth, but I think the back ones are going to be bad if this is anything to go by. We have his next lot of vaccinations (12 months) on Wednesday as well so he'll probably be feeling really out of sorts after that. Am getting a bit nervous about those (MMR etc). I'm sure it will all be fine though.

Congrats to those who got their gender scans, this sure is a boy-heavy group so far, wow! My next ultrasound is in 4 weeks, but we're staying team yellow. Hopefully we'll get some good profile pictures though :) our vacation was nice, got to visit with my siblings and see my nephews. And i was able to read and go swimming, two things that i really haven't done much of so far this year lol. I also felt baby move for the first time, that was exciting!

I'm happy to hear your midwife said 20 weeks the energy should increase, FitMama 👍🏻 something to look forward to!

soo i got an ultrasound just to check if bub is deff a boy and he is deff a boy but i thought id share a pic he kept hiding his face... hes deff his fathers son my hubby is very shy lol

Attachments

• 11836733_496186337212883_3316208628557848016_n.jpg
    11836733_496186337212883_3316208628557848016_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 11
So cute Sakura!

Hope everyone's toddlers sleep well tonight, as well as mamas! Good luck to the ladies with scans tomorrow. Bev I think you do? Very exciting! Looking forward to updates :)

I'm in the bad sleeping baby club! My son woke up 5 times the other night. Finally waking for the day just after 5AM. I was not happy! Last night however was much better! Hopefully tonight is even better!

Lovely scan photo sakura! I could never get a decent shot of my first, he always covered his face! Or would turn around so his back was all you could see. Figures he's still a little turd boy (I say with love) today!

My 3 year old still sleeps crap and wakes at 5.30am every day. Don't know what I'm gonna do when baby is here!

Got my 20 week scan today (at 19 weeks!) and will hopefully find out the gender! So excited!!

Aww lovely scan pic. Good luck for ur scan Hun.
My youngest is 17 months today . He went down ok last night and slept til 6 he has also been waking at 5.30 just lately . Cheeky monkeys
This one was hiding his face on my scan to bless them x

Bev good luck with your scan today! I have mine on Thursday :)

Donna that's how old my son will be when this baby was born.

Lovely picture Sakura. Check out those cute little legs!

We had a slightly better night. He woke five times before midnight, but settled each time as soon as given his dummy/pacifier (we usually leave him to self-settle but given the trauma of the previous night we felt it better to just get him back to sleep asap last night). He was then awake for an hour from 4.30 to 5.30, during which time I had to stay with him to avoid a complete meltdown on his part, so not fantastic but better. Unfortunately it took me the best part of an hour to get back to sleep after that so still feeling tired today :sleep:

Aww bless him. My first son was a terrible sleeper he got better around 2 .
Aww it's a lovely age he's into everything tho lol x

Good luck Bevi... Xx

Lovely pic sakura. Xx

Hi ladies, I'm a bit late to the party but wondered if I could join you? I was a BnB nut with my last baby but have only really just come back on the site :blush:.

This is my second baby now (have a little boy called William who is 2 and 3 months - a highly strung, delightful minx) and expecting a little girl now :happydance: on 11 Jan. I'm over the moon.

Hope everyone's pregnancy is going smoothly and quickly.

Jules x

Lovely scan sakura.

Hope your appointment goes well Heather.

Welcome Jules and congratulations!

Hello! I've not been around for what seems like ages!

How is everyone doing? I had a quick scan on the first page of this thread to see who has already had gender scans/tests and so far more boys! Think I only saw one girl on there.

Mine's booked for 21st August at 8:30am - had to get an early appointment otherwise the day drags ;) xx

Good luck for the scans and appointment ladies!

I saw baby today! Had a normal appointment today but the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler ( he tried for a minute I think) so into the US room I went. All is fine, baby was sleeping with its back to us :)
Can't wait for next appointment, hope doc find it! It's stressful...

Can't wait to hear back bev!

My son slept so much better last night, only waking once! Sooo awesome and I hope it's a trend that continues.

Welcome jules! And congrats!

We are having a BOY!! :blue:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/ED2C66B7-F59B-4D83-998A-4BD186991E2A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->