January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I thought I started feeling movement last Thu/Fri, felt like big bubbles popping low down near my pubic bone...But since then, NOTHING.

I bet in a few weeks we'll be talking about the kicks keeping us up at night! :) I had some apple juice in bed and lay really still and sure enough felt some teeny tiny taps. Yay!

Omygosh ladies! Since my dad is visiting us from Sweden I thought it would be nice for him to see the baby in a private scan since he only sees us once a year. I booked the private scan and we are being seen tomorrow at 5pm! Gender reveal included! I'm soooo excited :happydance:

Lock that's great! Looking forward to your gender reveal. :)

So exciting lock!!! Can't wait for your update! My guess is girl, we need to start evening up the count!

I've had a really sore back all day . I need a new bed I think lol
I defo felt lil man prod me earlier and a few lil movements
Can't wait for the proper kicks x
I don't feel nothing al day til kids go to bed and I can relax lol x

Woo hoo, can't wait to hear what you're having Lock!

What a special experience for your dad too, to be there in person to find out if he's getting a grand daughter or grandson. :) My MIL came to mine and she just loved it. She'd never seen anything like it before and couldn't believe how clear it was and that he was a fully formed baby with his own world in there.

Lucy yes I did get a blood test at 9 weeks and found out at like 11 :) hey ladies do you think having my baby shower at 21 weeks is too soon cause my mum and friends made the date but tbh I'm very happy it's early don't think I could do much later on ...

I agree with Heather, 21 weeks is fine. You'll have lots of time to play with all the bits and pieces :)

Yes, you will have everything taken care of early, and won't have to worry about scrambling around at the last minute when you are huge and uncomfortable

Morning girls good luck for today lock can't wait to hear of you.
18 weeks today so excited ! Almost half way thru I can't wait for my next scan just to check he's all healthy etc
At my private scan she said he appeared healthy but they ain't really looking out for problems but does say they would let you no if they seen anything so I'm hoping he's perfectly healthy x

Good luck today Lock! Can't wait to hear if our lovely group is expecting a boy or girl. Xx

Is there anyone else who hasn't brought 'Anything' yet, Due to worry of jinxing something!

My friend on facebook (who is 5 weeks ahead of me) has just put that she has brought nearly everything for baby and I posted that I haven't brought anything.

I think it's because after losing my last one I am worried that something is gonna go wrong. With all my other pregnancies after I came out of my 12 week scan I had a tradition of going out a buying a 2 pack of dummies.

I am so thankful and so looking forward to having this new bundle on the way. I hope this fear passes so I can start shopping. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->