January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats Bev!! 💙

Welcome Jules!

So many little boys so far, there must be some more girls soon!! Who's next with a gender scan?

Congrats on being team :blue: Bev

Welcome Jules.

My scan is in 13 days :coffee: but my father is visiting from Sweden this week, so maybe I can book a private gender scan so he can see baby and we can get an earlier result

Welcome Jules :hugs:

Wow Bev I really thought you had another girl in there! Congratulations :blue: :happydance:

Congrats Bev and welcome to the ever expanding Team :blue:!!!

Welcome Jules and congrats on your girl!

Congrats again Bevi....Lots of little boys. Xx

congrats guys! another boy :) very boy heavy atm haha

soo i have a pic do you think im in with a chance of it being a girl haha
im soo happy im having a boy :)

Attachments

• 11813477_496185833879600_6205988195983879830_n.jpg
    11813477_496185833879600_6205988195983879830_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
That's exciting you had a scan Sakura! Did you do the blood test to find out the gender early on?

Anyone else feel like their baby is a quiet one? I very rarely feel movement and when I do they are the softest little taps. It's still early but I thought they'd have got a little stronger by now. Do you think it's perhaps the position the baby is in?

do you know if you have an anterior or posterior placenta Lucy? That will make a difference in feeling movement early on.

I feel movement quite often, multiple times a day, but I also think I have a pretty active baby in there.

Wow busy couple of days on the thread!
Lovely scan pic Sakura!
Welcome Jules!
Yay team blue Bev!
I have the same problem with my son Heather. He is the pickiest eater. We hoped he would grow out of it but he's 4 now and hasn't given in yet. :)

Lucy- probably normal for now. Just read something that said not to worry about kick consistency until 26wks. I only feel proper kicks every couple of days. I feel baby everyday but usually feels more like when baby is much bigger and you feel sort of outward pressure like baby is rolling over or stretching.

I haven't really felt anything Lucy and any taps I have felt could just be my stomach gurgling for all I know. However from what I saw on my latest scan combined with the racket I hear on the doppler I know my little guy is anything but quiet so why can't I feel him?? I do have an anterior placenta though. :-/

Sakura I love the 3d pic of your little man hiding his face - what a cutie pie.

Morning girls hope ur ok
Sometimes I feel this lil man not all that often though and there stil not very strong .
Can't believe I'm 18 weeks tomoz nearly half way there x
Yay I've moved up another block on my ticker
Block 5 Alredi x

Lucy I haven't felt anything yet and I'm 18+5. With my last pregnancy I didn't feel anything until around 20 weeks. I have a retroverted uterus which is probably why. I also had an anterior placenta last time too. I thought I felt movement a few weeks ago but I've decided it was my guts rumbling. I get a lot of that now! Only one more day until my scan! :)

Welcome Jules and congrats on your little girl. Xx

AFM...My gender scan is on the 4th Sept but we are doing a gender party for close family so I won't know myself until the 13th Sept...Long wait for me I will be 22 weeks before I can share with you ladies.

I am still thinking - Pink, but hubby is on - Blue...So either way 1 of us will be right. Lol. Xx

I definitely feel baby move at night when I am laying on my stomach. I get a kick, kick, Kick....But then during the day won't feel much at all. Still early but midwife thought as it was baby no 6 I should feel baby early. Xx

I haven't felt anything yet. I'm still early and with first baby I'm not even sure what to look for. Can't wait though, hurry up baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->