January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh good. Glad I'm not the only one. Xx

Good luck today Lock!

Lesh - I've just bought a few unisex clothes, nothing big. Waiting until the 20 week scan.

Is anyone else still having morning sickness? Had my head in the bowl again this morning.

My scan pictures have finally came
Here's my baby boy!
I haven't brought anything yet either x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/41DAEF24-6C12-4A17-8E77-F740CBB40FD5_zpsx9gxsl5a.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/5C0848D2-6A98-4CBA-BE70-8D06390C5C46_zpspsexhdsf.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/A73AD6A1-2F1E-4530-8C11-FE849D62B506_zpsh4jnpugq.jpg

Oh bless him donna. Xx

So nice to know I am not the only one. Xx

Lovely pictures Donna :)

5 weeks is so early to have everything bought already.

I've bought nothing for baby so far, I've bought some things for me though, such as maternity clothes, nursing bras, maternity bras, and a maternity belt.

Lol...Lock. My friend is 5 weeks ahead of me so 22 wks. Xx

Had our scan this morning and all looks good. The baby's head and tummy were measuring at the 90th centile (gulp!). Was hoping for one with a small head this time.... We said we didn't want to know the sex, but we both accidentally saw a flash of something at the beginning of the scan and unless Peanut had the cord between its legs then it looks like we are having another boy.... The scanner was really careful not to go down that end again so she must have realised she had inadvertently shown us.... Same happened last time. Our babies just seem unable to keep their legs crossed. I guess we could both be wrong though... Only time will tell.

Glad your scan went well! Hopefully it was just the cord and you can still have a surprise :)

Oh haha sorry Lesh, read and posted while I was half asleep, so must have missed that she was ahead :haha:

Maybe it was the cord frustrated :winkwink: so there's still that bit of element pf surprise

Awww Donna what a cutie your boy is!

Frustrated sorry baby may have spoiled your surprise - boys just can't seem to resist showing off their goods! On the other hand maybe it was the umbilical cord. Our sonographer checked from several different angles before telling us boy for that reason.

We have bought some things, mostly because they were on wicked sales and we don't want to dump a bunch of money paying full price right before baby arrives. I do understand being scared after a loss though - I am too.

It could have been the cord frustrated. Xx

Yep, could have been the cord, you're still team yellow! :p

I bought a lot already, when I see sales. I don't know why not? Haha, it's easier on the wallet to buy over a long time I find.

I haven't really bought anything yet. Im a bit superstitious until the 20 week scan. Plus we will most likely be moving when I'm around 30 weeks (eek!) so will hold off until then. My mum did send my a teeny tiny pink outfit that I've hung on a cute white heart hook so every time I pass it I smile :)

Good luck today Lock!

Argh, that's annoying frustrated. Like the others said, could have been the cord for sure.

Cute pics Donna!

And Lilly, that sucks that you STILL have morning sickness! Hope it goes soon!

after 2 babies already I really don't have much to buy other than winter clothing and the nursery decor/bedding. Plus I would really like a rainbow pattern woven wrap. Think I might get it too since DH likes to spoil me :haha:

Leaving for my scan soon, I can't wait :happydance:

I've only bought a couple pajamas one was just too cute to pass up and the other says "little brother". I really don't need anything as I'm having another boy. There are however a few things that I want to get! I definitely need a new boppy pillow! And I want a ring sling, and we do need a double stroller and a other car seat. Okay, maybe I do need a lot!

Lovely scan pictures donna!

Yay got my scan date! August 24th :) I have scan buddies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->