January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Your boys are gorgeous embeth! I guess I should say handsome!

I sneezed today and a little pee came out. I swore this was one of those things that would NEVER happen to me.

:rofl: oh dear

Trying to think what's the most embarrassing thing (so far) to happen to me this pregnancy..Might be my 12 week scan where she made me pull my pants down really low so my bum was hanging out and then because baby was in such a awkward position she was making me turn of my side so kept flashing her my bare bum :dohh: oh well, her fault!!

Thank you ladies!

Embeth, your boys are so handsome!

My chief complaint now is being tired but still unable to sleep at night. Would like to get off caffeine but it's the only thing keeping me alive atm. I've been indulging more in some personal hobbies to keep my mind off it and pass the time.

Mushy, the same thing happens to me. I keep trying to remember to do kegels, but I always forget.

Thanku 😉

The pee things always happens to me when u sneeze!! Even more embarrassingly when I was really badly sick a couple of weeks ago it was happening then as well!! 3 children and always been very lazy with my pelvic floor exercises!

Also hate how low u have to pull your clothes down for scans!!

I'm so glad I have a long torso, as the bare bum thing hasn't happened to me before.

The pee was totally unexpected, I didn't even have the urge to go! Thankfully it wasn't only a tiny bit and I was at home so I could change my panties. Pregnancy can be so glamorous.

Congrats Embeth!

TTCbean, nice to see you on this thread from our old May one! My weight has also shot up and I'm now 14lbs up. Galling. You were the same with your DS though no? How quickly did the weight drop off after? x

Wow hello there :) nice to see you! I'm due the 8th, so we're due closely! :happydance: With my DS I gained 25 lbs total and it melted off pretty quickly... was wearing prepregnancy stuff within weeks. Since I'm at 12 lbs now I'm a bit worried for the end... but I guess it's all normal and each pregnancy is different! How are you feeling?

I get my scan one week from tomorrow, yippie!

Hi ladies a very few busy days so just catching up

Gender scan 2 weeks today so excited

Hope everyone is feeling good

Hi ladies!!! Hope everyone is well today.

I am actually starting to sleep really good (thanks to my doctor giving me relax max) and the morning sickness is pretty much gone. I do feel very fatigued and am having headaches so I could be getting a touch of anemia, but maybe not.

Mushy- I always call that a peeze (pee sneeze)

Oh god I'm really going to have to start doing my keegals! Would like to avoid 'peezing' if at all possible :haha:

I luckily haven't peed myself but I have the urge to pee ALL the time! My bladder is so tiny!

Anyone have random days where they are starving?! I can't stop eating today.. Normally in this pregnancy I don't each much until I feel well around dinner time.. Only put on 3/4 pounds so far if this carries on that will be going up pretty quickly!!

embeth I definitely have days where I'm starving all day. I haven't gained a pound due to the hg, but it's about cleared up so I'm sure I will make up for that now!

I'm just starting to get a big appetite! Still nowhere near what is was like with my son though! I used to literally dream about chasing cupcakes! Haha!

I still don't have much of an appetite either :/ and the only thing I do want is chocolate

Do I need to have a full bladder for the gender scan? I didn't get any info. from my OB and completely forget with DS.

With my last I was told it was needed, and was even instructed by the technician to go use the restroom as she could tell my bladder was full. It was a bit awkward haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->