January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I still keep in touch with my december group with landon! But we do it through facebook.

Same with my October group. We waited until most had their babies to set up a group. I prefer it much better that way as I really felt like I knew everyone better at that point.

I keep in touch with girls from both my pregnancy. Mainly my first pregnancy I was due Feb 2012 and some of those girls are like my best friends now x

I still keep in touch with a girl from here we were both on the same ttc thread we only text occasionally but still nice

my morning sickness has been back the last 2 days. I really thought it would be gone for good by now. this pregnancy is really reminding me of my pregnancy with my son Jaxon. the size and shape of my bump along with being sick for so long. I was sick the entire pregnancy off and on with him and even during labor and a few days after. really hoping it doesn't go that way this time.

Sorry your sickness has returned :( I hope it doesn't last too long :hugs:

Sorry your sickness has returned blessedmomma.. I have gone back to the constant saliva in my mouth today.. Horrible x

I really want to start feeling baby, 17 weeks tomorrow so hardly anything :/ I hear her on the Doppler but just makes it more real when they start kicking about x

thanks ladies! hoping it doesn't stick around

embeth- my last 3 babies I felt really early on. think I got spoiled. I have only felt this little guy a few times. but woke up today and have already felt him twice! placenta is not up front or anything, so I guess they are all just different. so happy to finally feel him more, and I'm 18 weeks! hope that sticks around.

oh, and is anyone still nursing the last baby?? It's becoming very painful if she nurses longer than about 10-15 minutes. may have to work on weaning.

I'm still nursing, but it's only painful if he bites. It's not that often that he does, but it hurts sooo bad!

I've thought about weaning but he's still a bit young and I would have no idea how to even.

I felt a little kick from the outside tonight was lovely
I'm stil scared about having three children scared of how I'll cope I wonder how different it is from having two . What will life be like with three boys lol x

I know what you mean, Donna. How was it when you went from one to two kids? I've heard people say it's not too and going from two to three, maybe it's just a little more chaotic! Will your oldest be in nursery/pre school program?

Life's great with three boys Donna ;) there is a bit more of an age gap with mine, they were 5&7 when I had Jacob but I would say the main difficulty is their age gap.. Good in term time older two at school but hard now in holidays going places that suit a 7&8 year old and a nearly 2 year old. All in all tho it has been fine and fun juggling three xx

I've heard going from one to two is harder than two to three, but I don't know for sure yet!

personally I found going from 0-1 the hardest since life changed so much and it was a difficult adjustment for me. Going from 1-2 was a breeze, but I also had a 2 year old who was a bit more independent and interested in helping me out with the new baby. It might be a bit more challenging if you are going to have 2 under 2, but I will say this, babywearing is a godsend in situations like these.

Mushy- I just looked and your lo is quite a bit younger than my nursling. She is 17 months old and only nurses twice a day. I couldn't imagine weaning at 9 months old. She isn't biting, but I can't tell if my milk is drying up and that's why it's so painful or if it's maybe just hormonal.

I can't say I had a hard time with any number of mine. It always just kind of rolled into the next baby. We have 7, and my number 4, 5, and 6 were 3 under 3 so that was probably the hardest. But even in that time I wouldn't say it was unmanageable or anything.

Can any of the American or Canada moms explain what is the difference between Pampers Swaddle and Pampers Cruiser diapers?? We only have day time and night time pampers in the UK. Joshua usually takes a size 5, but the 5 cruiser seems a bad fit. We had poo all up his back when out today, which we haven't had in a long time. In the UK there are also half sizes (4+, 5+ ect) which you don't seem to have in North America.

Mushy- I just looked and your lo is quite a bit younger than my nursling. She is 17 months old and only nurses twice a day. I couldn't imagine weaning at 9 months old. She isn't biting, but I can't tell if my milk is drying up and that's why it's so painful or if it's maybe just hormonal.

I can't say I had a hard time with any number of mine. It always just kind of rolled into the next baby. We have 7, and my number 4, 5, and 6 were 3 under 3 so that was probably the hardest. But even in that time I wouldn't say it was unmanageable or anything.

I personally don't want to wean him, and he's far from wanting to wean himself but my milk is so low. He doesn't get much, but he still nurses all the time. He is very much a comfort nurser! If he continues to nurse through my pregnancy I'll be more than happy to tandem nurse, cause why the heck not?

Frustrated - pampers swaddle are much better than the cruisers. They fit better and hold a lot more in. My LO wears a size 5 in the swaddles and he's almost 18 months. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->