January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope all is okay Bev. I am sure it will be. I panicked when I bled at 10 weeks (Bleeding lasted a week) but bubs is fine and they reassured me that sometimes bleeding is normal. Xx

Thanks everyone. It seems to have almost stopped now, but I always jinx myself when I say that! My DH should be home very soon so we will go to the hospital then.

Hope everything turns out fine Bev. Fx'd they get you seen to quickly so you don't have to worry much longer. I know how nerve wracking it can be. I had bleeding almost every day the first 3months. They never found out why but so far so good. :hugs:

How all is okay bev!

I've felt movements all day yesterday, well more in the evening. With my first I didn't feel until after 20 weeks for sure, but I also had an anterior placenta.

Hope all is well Bev, I'm sure it will be, but how scary! :(
This is my first abd I felt it at 16+5 for the first time, now I feel it more and more, even from the outside with my hand on my belly.

That's scary Bev, please let us know how it goes at the hospital xx

The last few days I've just started to feel more consistent movements! Although they're quite different to my son, he was more kicks and this one is more like wriggles. Looking forward to some big kicks! Scan is Monday week! Hurry up!!

Oh! I just noticed I'm half way! Yippee!! Now I can start counting down to v day! :)

Thanks everyone. Still waiting. They sent me to labour and delivery to get checked over but we've been sat in a room for ages, starting to think they have forgotten we're here!

Really hope everything is OK Bev. I know just how terrifying it can be to bleed. I had a little bit with my son, but absolutely masses of brght red blood with this one early on. Fingers' crossed all is well. Keep us updated :hugs:

Hope all is well, Bev.

I didn't really feel my first until I was into the 20th week. I'm feeling this one every day now. And pretty sure I felt some hiccups last night :cloud9: My husband keeps trying to feel it too, but so far baby keeps stopping it's movements every time he puts his hand on my belly. But I don't think the kicks are quite hard enough to be felt from the outside yet anyway. 18 weeks today, getting ever-closer to the halfway point! :happydance:

Finally been seen! Baby moving and heartbeat is fine. They did a speculum up there and said cervix is slightly inflamed and they've taken a swab to check for any infection. I'm quite sore off it and there was blood on the speculum so I expect I'll be bleeding for a bit again!

Bev so glad everything is okay!!! Hope your cervix settles down soon and the bleeding stops.

Lucy the article I read didn't mention the position of the placenta at all, it only talked about the baby being anterior or posterior. I know my placenta is anterior because they told me at 12 weeks but I feel like Thomas is anterior as well! Sometimes it sounds like he's actually knocking on the doppler and my midwife says it's because he's so close...sure sounds anterior to me. :shrug: Plus sometimes I can feel a hard lump through my stomach where he is

Anterior baby supposedly = bigger bump.

Good news Bev! :)

That's cool, Fitmama. I've never heard of it! So basically it means the baby is either at the front of the uterus or the back? I'm guessing this one is posterior (that's back isn't it?) and my son was anterior. My bunp is flatter and with my son it was sticking it a lot more and the movements are softer this time.

Phew! Thank goodness everything looks ok Bev. You must feel so relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->