January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Heather, that's exactly how I was on the day of my private scan, I was dreading it, but also excited at the same time. I wanted to know, but then again I didn't!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow morning, and even though I know she's a girl, I've had moments of fear where they will tell me it's a boy, but not because I'd absolutely hate having another boy, but after being told to expect one gender, have picked out a name and bought clothes, and then to be told you were actually having the opposite gender is a bit heart breaking, as well as confusing. I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow's scan.

Lock I'll be nervous too about my anatomy scan for the same reasons. And also the OB who does the scans and did my 13 week scan guessed boy so I kind of expect him to say boy again even though I know it's a girl. How crazy is pregnancy sometimes! I'm just so looking forward to seeing my baby jumping around and being told all looks healthy. I say I want 4 babies but I think maybe the stress of pregnancy is too much for me sometimes!

I cried my eyes out after my scan Hun in fact I was crying in the scan room while she was scanning me it was pitch black so no one could see me but then we come out the room waiting for pics and stuff I had to go to the bathroom because I couldn't hold it in the scan lady saw me crying and comforted me she said is it not what you had hoped for I said no she said oh I'm sorry you will be ok once you get use to the idea and she was right
But there was one other couple there and I was thinking they must think I'm awful I'd just seen my baby and tnete I was crying my eyes out . I must of cried for almost a hour.

I wasn't crying because he was a boy but because he wasn't my girl if you no what I mean

Well my 20 week scan is a week today I'm so excited I can't wait! :) I just want to see him and make sure he's ok x

Morning all ;)

Loads of luck to everyone with scans this week, hope they all go
Perfectly enjoy seeing your bubbas xx

I just can't get going today feel sick and tired.. Just back from
a weekend in Devon was lovely but now I have lots of housework
and food shopping to do. Also really need to go and buy some new bras!

Looking forward to all your updates throughout the week! Xxx

I felt a proper kick this morning and saw my belly move from the outside its exciting x

I need new bras to ! X

Well ladies I'm back! I am having so many kicks/shifts from baby now! I feel them loads during the day. Especially at night too.. Got my consultant appointment in a couple of hours to see what our future plan is for the rest of the pregnancy.

Sorry to all those who are struggling with GD. Xx

About ready to leave for my anatomy scan. Right now I am nervous thinking about which position baby is in. When I had my private scan almost 2 weeks ago, she was lying transverse. I've tried to guess if she was head down by where I felt movement and kicks, and think I feel some up near my belly button, so think that would mean she's moved to vertex position. Hopefully. I know I have another 14 weeks for her to change positions in case she's not head down, but if she doesn't then I'd need a section, and that makes me real nervous! I've not yet had a section, and major surgery makes me really nervous too :(

Good luck on your scan! I'm also terrified of getting a c section, lock.

Harbert I'm not even 100% sure I've felt this one either. I thought for sure I would, but nope haha. I know I've felt minor movement but other times I think I have, but I can't say for certain.

Good luck with your scan Lock! Looking forward to seeing some cute pics!

Had my scan this morning and we are having a boy!!! I just knew and am so happy to have a little brother for my DS! Measuring 19+6 (3 days ahead) and he's 11 ounces!

Congratulations TTC!

I had an appointment this morning, so got to hear the heartbeat, 146 bpm. It took him a couple minutes to find it, but i had been feeling baby move all morning so i wasn't worried. 2 weeks till my scan when we get to see baby again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->