• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I got a positive OPK today too!! :dust: Now, if DH would just hurry up and get home so I can jump him... LOL :sex:

Hey Guys,

I ordered the new ultra-sensitive (10miu) pregnancy tests. I hope I get a bfp so I can take these babies for a test drive. For those of you with early bfps, what tests are you using?

Hey ladies quick update!!! I'm 7dpo having pinching feeling on my right side and near my uterus still have watery cm!!! Yesterday I had the pinching on my left side so idk what going on! Also really sore boobs not the nipple

Hey ladies quick update!!! I'm 7dpo having pinching feeling on my right side and near my uterus still have watery cm!!! Yesterday I had the pinching on my left side so idk what going on! Also really sore boobs not the nipple

I heard pinching is suppose to be good!

Matts girl, awesome we'll be ttc buddies.

Heather 11- that's fab you got your smiley! I meant to test today but we were at in laws all day today and just got home and went to the bathroom without taking a test with me but I'm pretty sure I'll O today or tomorrow like last month.

Do you girls both use FF?

If ff is fertility friend? Is so then no. Used to do smiley opk and a few other things but needed a break from trying so hard. (used to be extremely crazy) so now I know I ovulate around cd15 or 16. So we start bding around cd13 and every day until cd18 just to be sure. Also I get cramps in my ovaries and spot (very very little) at ovulation time along with ewcm.

So I got some "earl detection tests" that are supposed to work at 10ml of hcg (compared to 20ml of the normal tests). I read all kinds of things about how early they can work. I'm nine days dpo and I got a negative test. Does that mean I should give up hope for this month? Now I'm kinda wishing I hadn't gotten them b/c I'm not really sure about them at all!

Some people dont implant until 9-10 days. Therefore, wait a few more days.

So I got some "earl detection tests" that are supposed to work at 10ml of hcg (compared to 20ml of the normal tests). I read all kinds of things about how early they can work. I'm nine days dpo and I got a negative test. Does that mean I should give up hope for this month? Now I'm kinda wishing I hadn't gotten them b/c I'm not really sure about them at all!

There have also been some recent posts (by Leinzlove, are you around?) about how some women as far along as 6 weeks can have levels as low as 5-10 and still have healthy pregnancies. So it is very, very early. Definitely don't give up! :dust:

I'm a little late to the game again this month but AF didn't show until Christmas day. DH and I are trying again this month and with a lots of luck and many prayers, maybe January will be the month we get the BFP! Will you put me down as unknown for testing date, please? My cycles have been between 35 and 38 days so I'm not sure yet, just waiting on a positive OPK :thumbup:

Also, I'm hoping to be more active on the thread this month. I enjoy reading all of the posts but usually have to post from my phone or tab. :wacko:
Baby dust to all!!

Hey Guys,

I ordered the new ultra-sensitive (10miu) pregnancy tests. I hope I get a bfp so I can take these babies for a test drive. For those of you with early bfps, what tests are you using?

Hey! I used a cheap Dollar store test to start, then when I saw a second line I tried a FRER and a CB digital right away and they were both positive too! Good luck!!!

Hey Guys,

I had some of these, but my +ve showed stronger on frer! There was a very very faint line on 10miu on 9 and 10 dpo which was stronger at 11 dpo but frer showed clear at 10dpo and I didn't use fmu for that! Gl xxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->