• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Yaaa!! Congrats seaweed eater!! :happydance:

Lovin this group more each day!! gives me HOPE :dust:

Sarah, I've had mild cramping almost every day since ov, which is very unusual for me, so I hope it is a good sign for you!!

Huge congrats seaweed eater! Ps did eating seaweed help with conception??? :laugh2:

I did an opk last night and got a smiley! Me and hubby have been getting down to a whole lotta bow chic wow wow these last 5 days. Big smiles!

I've had a blissful 2 weeks off work over the festive period so hope that has helped to relax mind and body! Entering my tww with a positive outlook and big happy heart!

LOL! I thought the same about the seaweed.:haha:

Huge congrats seaweed eater! Ps did eating seaweed help with conception??? :laugh2:

I did an opk last night and got a smiley! Me and hubby have been getting down to a whole lotta bow chic wow wow these last 5 days. Big smiles!

I've had a blissful 2 weeks off work over the festive period so hope that has helped to relax mind and body! Entering my tww with a positive outlook and big happy heart!

:lol: I don't know...but that's not why I was eating it! I just think it's yummy. However, I think it does have vitamins and iodide, so it probably didn't hurt...

Now you are going to have everyone eating seaweed.

:lol: I don't know...but that's not why I was eating it! I just think it's yummy. However, I think it does have vitamins and iodide, so it probably didn't hurt...

Hi, I suffered a loss on 13th dec at 8 weeks 2 days gone. I've yet to ovulate but I'm hopeful that I'll be testing in January so please can you put me down for 31st January?

cycle I fell pregnant was on 2nd round of clomid - ov'd cd19
before clomid my cycles were around 50+ days

so no idea when it'll happen again :(

:lol: If you google "seaweed fertility" stuff actually comes up...how about that!

I'm sitting here eating sweet chili riceworks chips and dipping them in sour cream. I can tell you that would normally gross me OUT, but I'm diggin' it! Maybe that's a good sign or maybe it just means Christmas really did my nutritional sense in!

Hope it's a good sign, professorkc! (Are you a professor?)

:hugs: Tanzibar, sorry for your loss. Take care and hope you get a sticky bean this month.

I am sorry to hear this Tanzibar:nope:. I have had two miscarriages in the past. Both were over 5 years ago. I understand how painful they can be, and the stress it puts on your body. I will add you to the 31st. If I need to make that sooner (you ovulate sooner) let me know.

Hi, I suffered a loss on 13th dec at 8 weeks 2 days gone. I've yet to ovulate but I'm hopeful that I'll be testing in January so please can you put me down for 31st January?

cycle I fell pregnant was on 2nd round of clomid - ov'd cd19
before clomid my cycles were around 50+ days

so no idea when it'll happen again :(

Thanks for the kind words ladies, its nice theres places like BnB full of supportive women :)

Oh I hate stress! You should have seen me last week, itching\aching\blotches all up my arms and legs thanks to the loss. Unfortunately it then went through the rest of my body up into my neck and face, I look like I was suffering from terrible sunburn! Glad I can laugh about it now, means I'm moving forward right? :D

Yes will let you know if I ovulate sooner, so hoping that will happen.

Tanzibar83- Glad you got a laugh back B&B is pretty great. I'm glad it has helped (or is helping) you through. As they like to say here, bunches of baby dust for you!!!

Yes, but it still hurts. Are the blotches itching? Do they look like chloasma? Look up chloasma and photos. Chloasma usually goes away within 3-6 months. However, if you are having itchy blotches, you may want to see your PCP.

Thanks for the kind words ladies, its nice theres places like BnB full of supportive women :)

Oh I hate stress! You should have seen me last week, itching\aching\blotches all up my arms and legs thanks to the loss. Unfortunately it then went through the rest of my body up into my neck and face, I look like I was suffering from terrible sunburn! Glad I can laugh about it now, means I'm moving forward right? :D

Yes will let you know if I ovulate sooner, so hoping that will happen.

thanks for that - just looked it up, no it didn't look like chloasma, just more like someone had slapped my face really hard. My doc prescribed loratadine and cream and just said to go back if it's there in a month, but luckily it's all gone now.

It was weird though I wasn't stressed as in the classical term of the word I was just so upset I spent most days lead on the sofa just chilling out, guess the human body works in mysterious ways.

Oh and yes the loss still hurts, don't think I've ever cried like that before, same goes for hubby.

Im glad you are better!:flower:

thanks for that - just looked it up, no it didn't look like chloasma, just more like someone had slapped my face really hard. My doc prescribed loratadine and cream and just said to go back if it's there in a month, but luckily it's all gone now.

It was weird though I wasn't stressed as in the classical term of the word I was just so upset I spent most days lead on the sofa just chilling out, guess the human body works in mysterious ways.

Oh and yes the loss still hurts, don't think I've ever cried like that before, same goes for hubby.

Well, AF got me early this AM right after the ball dropped. Starting the new year with a new cycle. So onto next month.

BUT good news is I get to test again in January bc of my shortish cycles. So can you put me down for testing on January 28th??

Best of luck to all!!

Sarah, I've had mild cramping almost every day since ov, which is very unusual for me, so I hope it is a good sign for you!!

I had the same thing... Mild AF like cramps all the way from o until right about when I found out! Very good sign! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->