• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I recognize some ladies form the December thread! I'm so happy for the BFPs so far! Congrats! Dust to all! I will be stalking and cheering you on! :)

P.s uenvymesha... The ladies who did oct, nov and dec threads got BFPs! I'm totally cheering for you to be next, hun! ;)

cmarie, I just noticed that we're on the exact same gestational age. I'm 3w6d today too! :happydance: At least the way it's counted from the last period...I think I ovulated later than you so we're probably not really on the exact same day.

So today was going to be my absolute official testing day, but AF got me this morning. Feeling a bit sad, but on to the next month! I know that great things are going to happen in 2012, so I'm keeping my keeping my hopes up.

I'm out. The :witch: got me. Better luck next month! Good luck everyone.

cmarie, I just noticed that we're on the exact same gestational age. I'm 3w6d today too! :happydance: At least the way it's counted from the last period...I think I ovulated later than you so we're probably not really on the exact same day.

I think I ov'd on 19/20 Dec how about you xx

22/23 Dec, so we're a few days off. How have you been feeling since you found out? :hugs:

22/23 Dec, so we're a few days off. How have you been feeling since you found out? :hugs:

I've had cramps which worried me initially but they're not as intense now and less frequent. Other than that I'm just tired! Over the moon obviously, also quite scared too! How about you? xx

I have this feeling that this is our month ladies!!!!!

Fx for all of us! cd12 here. No ov yet! I'm hoping for ov in a few days! :dust: for everyone!

How have you been feeling since you found out? :hugs:

I've had cramps which worried me initially but they're not as intense now and less frequent. Other than that I'm just tired! Over the moon obviously, also quite scared too! How about you? xx

It's funny, isn't it, how cramps go from a good thing (a symptom) to a bad thing once you find out? I was thinking about that earlier today after I had a sudden sharp cramp. I'm absolutely thrilled, and relieved that there's a good explanation for all of my symptoms. Trying to stay positive but realistic since I know MCs are so common this early. The waiting and finger-crossing continues, in a way! :hugs: Hope it's a sticky one for both of us!

I noticed. Lastnight I was looking at your thread.:hugs:. LMAO. I told my husband that lastnight.:haha:

P.s uenvymesha... The ladies who did oct, nov and dec threads got BFPs! I'm totally cheering for you to be next, hun! ;)

It's funny, isn't it, how cramps go from a good thing (a symptom) to a bad thing once you find out? I was thinking about that earlier today after I had a sudden sharp cramp. I'm absolutely thrilled, and relieved that there's a good explanation for all of my symptoms. Trying to stay positive but realistic since I know MCs are so common this early. The waiting and finger-crossing continues, in a way! :hugs: Hope it's a sticky one for both of us!

I agree! I'm on 12dpo and Im getting cramps :O I never really get AF early so it's making me wonder!

FX for Sarah!:thumbup:

I agree! I'm on 12dpo and Im getting cramps :O I never really get AF early so it's making me wonder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->