• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Rooster- I hear you! I guess no matter how supportive friends and family are, they can never truly understand what it's like ttc. It can be terribly lonely. I catch myself seeing pregnant women in the street and thinking- you're so lucky. Do you know how lucky you are?

I'm normally so level headed, calm, sensible but ttc throws everything out of the window. Essentially, a large part of it is luck, so a lot of it is out of my hands and I find that hard. Control freak? Moi?

First off, Congrats to Goody82710 and cmarie33 on the :bfp: I am so happy and excited for you, both:happydance:. Also, thanks for remembering to share your news with the rest of us :hugs:!

Secondly, Sorry Guys, I slept in late:sleep:. I know you are used to the rapid updates. However, everything has been updated.:thumbup:

Welcome to B&B:flower:! FX for you. Check in often. There is tons of information on this website.

Hello all :flower:
I'm new here and am hoping to be testing on the 17th as long as :witch: doesn't show up...
We have been ttc for over a year now and I'm really hoping this is the month!!

Rooster- I hear you! I guess no matter how supportive friends and family are, they can never truly understand what it's like ttc. It can be terribly lonely. I catch myself seeing pregnant women in the street and thinking- you're so lucky. Do you know how lucky you are?

I'm normally so level headed, calm, sensible but ttc throws everything out of the window. Essentially, a large part of it is luck, so a lot of it is out of my hands and I find that hard. Control freak? Moi?

I totally agree I'm a control freak, without sounding big headed everything in life I have really wanted I have, a loving family, a lovely husband with a lovely family, a job I really enjoy, wonderful friends. I know I'm so lucky to have all that but this is like the final piece of my life puzzle! I want it so bad and I guess cause I can't get it I want it even more badly!
I feel I have totally lost the plot with this! I noticed u have also been trying since July 2011. Thank god I'm not the only one! I know how hard it is! Xx

Matts girl- that's so weird you were a week late last cycle- are you normally regular. You test around the same time I do so you can be ttc buddies with me and Heather 11. Not that Heather's agreed to be my buddy yet and I'm already pimping her out to be other people's buddy! But it's so nice having support here. I haven't told anyone my husband and I are ttc so I can't talk about it with friends. And somehow it's easier to open up to people who don't know me. I never have to be afraid I'll be judged. I never have to think twice about sharing too much info- what with all the shared info on periods and cervical fluid- I never in a million years thought I'd share such personal information with anyone! But there we go- it makes me realise we're all the same and on a journey together so let's all support each other and share our celebrations and sorrows :hugs:

Sunshine baby I completly agree my friends/family even DH don't have as much of an idea of what's going I with me as the girls on here do! It's such a support have no idea what I would do if I had not found this site! It's a very hard life this TTC business! Xx

I agree! There are so many things I can't really talk about with fam and friends. I think only one or 2 of my friends know we are trying for a baby. I also find that there are sooo many nice people on this forum and it really helps me to look on the bright side. I love bnb!

Hi all! Just scheduled HSG for next Thursday, Jan 5.

TTC #1 since Dec 2010
Me = 33 & perfectly healthy
DH = 32 & perfectly healthy

"Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own." - LCN78 (Leslie)

Hey let me know that goes! My doc wanted me to do one this month but I wanted to wait till the new year so my deductible on my insurance resets. I heard it can effect your chances of conceiving during the month that you do it???

Matts girl- that's so weird you were a week late last cycle- are you normally regular. You test around the same time I do so you can be ttc buddies with me and Heather 11. Not that Heather's agreed to be my buddy yet and I'm already pimping her out to be other people's buddy! But it's so nice having support here. I haven't told anyone my husband and I are ttc so I can't talk about it with friends. And somehow it's easier to open up to people who don't know me. I never have to be afraid I'll be judged. I never have to think twice about sharing too much info- what with all the shared info on periods and cervical fluid- I never in a million years thought I'd share such personal information with anyone! But there we go- it makes me realise we're all the same and on a journey together so let's all support each other and share our celebrations and sorrows :hugs:

I would love to be ttc buddies. Last month I was 2 weeks late and I completely skip July all together. But for the last five years I've normally been right on schedule with a 29 day cycle. And I completely understand about not being able to talk to anyone cuz everyone i know has gotten pregnant within 3 months of trying. I could talk to DH but even though he wants a baby really bad its just not the same as having other ladies to talk to, who are going through the same and are just as crazy. (crazy in a good way of course:haha:). I love my husband and i can talk to him about anything but he doesn't understand all the changes that our bodies go through each month and emotional things we go through, so its nice to have everyone on here to freak out with each month.

I've been ttc since July and would like to join this thread. As long as I o'd in the last 24 hours, I should be testing on the 12th. Temp hasn't risen yet, so hoping for that in the morning.

:dust: to everyone and congrats to the BFPs already. Let's keep that going!

Hi, could you add me for the 4th please. Fingers crossed for a very happy new year xxx

Hello ladies- could you please add me for January 28th. Thanks so much. Baby dust to all of you.

Just did a silly thing (at work as well!) took a pregnancy test even though af is not due for 7 days and it was negative. Am so upset but I guess it's still early right?
My ticker is wrong and I'm actually 11 dpo so I thought it showed up that early for some girls but I guess I'm not pregnant again!! :cry:

That is still pretty early. I didn't get positive tests until 4 wks dpo with my other 2 kiddos!

Just did a silly thing (at work as well!) took a pregnancy test even though af is not due for 7 days and it was negative. Am so upset but I guess it's still early right?
My ticker is wrong and I'm actually 11 dpo so I thought it showed up that early for some girls but I guess I'm not pregnant again!! :cry:

Hi can you add me to the 29th Jan please? Will start TTC#1 next week and that date is around 9DPO which I know is far too early to test but my parents are visiting that day and for some reason I'd just love to know beforehand even though we prob won't tell them straight away!

Hi all! Just scheduled HSG for next Thursday, Jan 5.

TTC #1 since Dec 2010
Me = 33 & perfectly healthy
DH = 32 & perfectly healthy

"Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own." - LCN78 (Leslie)

Hey let me know that goes! My doc wanted me to do one this month but I wanted to wait till the new year so my deductible on my insurance resets. I heard it can effect your chances of conceiving during the month that you do it???

Will do :thumbup: I've hear of lots of great stories too so here's hoping for the best

Hello all :flower:
I'm new here and am hoping to be testing on the 17th as long as :witch: doesn't show up...
We have been ttc for over a year now and I'm really hoping this is the month!!

Welcome missy- you're testing same time as me so stay in touch on here. You can join my wee gang with Heather and Matts girl. That's wee as in little, not the other kind. Although when it comes to testing it is the other kind we'll be needing. Ok, I'll stop talking now...

Matts girl, awesome we'll be ttc buddies.

Heather 11- that's fab you got your smiley! I meant to test today but we were at in laws all day today and just got home and went to the bathroom without taking a test with me but I'm pretty sure I'll O today or tomorrow like last month.

Do you girls both use FF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->