• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hey everybody! I just joined and have been TTC for 6 months. AF is due to join me on 1/3. Let's hope she stays away this month!

Congrats Goody82710! share your lucky baby dust and heres hoping for a sticky bean!! yay for the first BFP!! :happydance:

Getting on track sounds good AMP26! I've been flaming off the rails since the beginning of an EARLY holiday season this year!!! :wacko:

Can you put me down for January 21st? I'm going to try to get back on track with eating healthy and excercising again.. I had been doing so good up until these past two months! I have to get my body healthy so hopefully it will start doing what it is supposed to do!!!!

Good luck all :winkwink:

I was awoken this morning by HORRIBLE nausea!!! I never thought of that as a good thing :), but my fingers are crossed!

I ov'd earlier this month and tested today at 10dpo and got my :bfp: on 3 tests! Eeek! Gl everyone. Please stick little bean :dust:

Can you put me down for unknown? I'm hoping to ov the first week of Jan so therefore I'd be testing before the end of the month. :dust: everyone! Fx for all of us!

This month I began temping (sloppily not always at the same time but thats all I got), and plan to begin using opks on my cd14 which will be Jan 4th. I hope and pray this cycle is a normal, shorter cycle! I also have preseed I plan on using when I get my pos opk! 2012 will be my year!:flower:

Hello everyone:flower: Can I please be added to test on the 3rd, thanks!

And congrats to the early :bfp:s:happydance: Im trying so hard to hold out on testing!

Tested early at 11 DPO and just got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is going to be a LUCKY thread!!!

:dust: to EVERYONE!!!!

This is amazing! So pleased for you! It makes me so happy when the BFPs start rolling in!!

:dance: woooo! keep the dust flowing and the witch away in here! congrats everyone so far!

Hello all :flower:
I'm new here and am hoping to be testing on the 17th as long as :witch: doesn't show up...
We have been ttc for over a year now and I'm really hoping this is the month!!

Matts girl- that's so weird you were a week late last cycle- are you normally regular. You test around the same time I do so you can be ttc buddies with me and Heather 11. Not that Heather's agreed to be my buddy yet and I'm already pimping her out to be other people's buddy! But it's so nice having support here. I haven't told anyone my husband and I are ttc so I can't talk about it with friends. And somehow it's easier to open up to people who don't know me. I never have to be afraid I'll be judged. I never have to think twice about sharing too much info- what with all the shared info on periods and cervical fluid- I never in a million years thought I'd share such personal information with anyone! But there we go- it makes me realise we're all the same and on a journey together so let's all support each other and share our celebrations and sorrows :hugs:

LOL@ pimping out Heather11:haha:

Matts girl- that's so weird you were a week late last cycle- are you normally regular. You test around the same time I do so you can be ttc buddies with me and Heather 11. Not that Heather's agreed to be my buddy yet and I'm already pimping her out to be other people's buddy! But it's so nice having support here. I haven't told anyone my husband and I are ttc so I can't talk about it with friends. And somehow it's easier to open up to people who don't know me. I never have to be afraid I'll be judged. I never have to think twice about sharing too much info- what with all the shared info on periods and cervical fluid- I never in a million years thought I'd share such personal information with anyone! But there we go- it makes me realise we're all the same and on a journey together so let's all support each other and share our celebrations and sorrows :hugs:

Sunshine baby I completly agree my friends/family even DH don't have as much of an idea of what's going I with me as the girls on here do! It's such a support have no idea what I would do if I had not found this site! It's a very hard life this TTC business! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->