• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

So I can't count. :) I should be on the 8th instead of the 12th.

I finally broke down today and went out and got some pg tests. I have a First Response Early Result and was contemplating using it in the morning. Is this a good idea or should I wait until Tuesday? Or does it not matter either way?

Edit: I'm a testing noob! I've never done it before.

I see a couple of you have mentioned AF-like cramps from shortly after O until you got your BFP -- not sure whether I should be cautiously optimistic (I've been having mild to sharp cramps off and on but several times a day and at night since 4dpo) or if I should let this info go in one ear (eye?) and out the other so I don't get my hopes up... I'm 8dpo today and the test came back negative (duh, but I had to do it since it was January 1 lol), so I'm going to be going crazy until my official test date this weekend...

Congrats to all the ladies with New Year BFPs! Very exciting!

You should wait. However, I am impatient, and know that I wouldnt be able to do this. Lastly, I have changed your dates.

So I can't count. :) I should be on the 8th instead of the 12th.

I finally broke down today and went out and got some pg tests. I have a First Response Early Result and was contemplating using it in the morning. Is this a good idea or should I wait until Tuesday? Or does it not matter either way?

Edit: I'm a testing noob! I've never done it before.

I am having right-sided cramps and mild nausea. AF due on the 9th. I am trying my best to ignore these symptoms, since last month I had similar symptoms and no BFP.

I see a couple of you have mentioned AF-like cramps from shortly after O until you got your BFP -- not sure whether I should be cautiously optimistic (I've been having mild to sharp cramps off and on but several times a day and at night since 4dpo) or if I should let this info go in one ear (eye?) and out the other so I don't get my hopes up... I'm 8dpo today and the test came back negative (duh, but I had to do it since it was January 1 lol), so I'm going to be going crazy until my official test date this weekend...

Congrats to all the ladies with New Year BFPs! Very exciting!

You should wait. However, I am impatient, and know that I wouldnt be able to do this.

For whatever reason I have been blessed with the gift of patience. I can wait forever on anything!

It came with one free test, so maybe I'll use that one and then just pack the rest far, far away...underneath a pile of towels...in the darkest corner of the linen closet...locked in a reinforced steel cage...guarded by some really ferocious looking dog....

Ah! I want a :baby:

~runs off to the linen closet~

FX for an early :bfp:

You should wait. However, I am impatient, and know that I wouldnt be able to do this.

For whatever reason I have been blessed with the gift of patience. I can wait forever on anything!

It came with one free test, so maybe I'll use that one and then just pack the rest far, far away...underneath a pile of towels...in the darkest corner of the linen closet...locked in a reinforced steel cage...guarded by some really ferocious looking dog....

Ah! I want a :baby:

BFN :'( Next expected O 1/11-1/16

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP so far and baby bust to all who are testing this month!!!

JDB when will you be testing again? Will it be in January? There are a few people that have short enough periods to test again in Jan. Instead of bewitching them, I added them to their next scheduled Jan testing date. Dont give up yet. January may still be your month.

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP so far and baby bust to all who are testing this month!!!

Hi ladies quick updated!!! I'm 8dpo
*boobs super sore underneath/sides
*gassy
*mild cramps
*moody
*creamy/cm
*bumps around nipples

The witch got me again. Will be testing 29th Jan if she stays away. Fingers crossed!

So excited to keep watching this thread...so many promising symptoms! :hugs: to those of you who have started a new cycle. I hope this is the one for you! Much :dust: to everyone!!

Hey can you change my testing date to the 8th please. I should be 11dpo by then. Hope well all get our sticky beans.:flower:

Congrats to everyone who's got their :bfp: so far!

JDB when will you be testing again? Will it be in January? There are a few people that have short enough periods to test again in Jan. Instead of bewitching them, I added them to their next scheduled Jan testing date. Dont give up yet. January may still be your month.

Indeed I will be testing this month. I was kind of down in the dumps yesterday but I will be testing again around the 24th!

Oh girls, can ye please add me. Trying since MC in March 2010 but KNOW that 2012 will be our year. :happydance:

Think I'm due around 28th Jan xxxxxxxx

Best of luck everyone xx

So funny! Glad you know your test day even though I was looking forward to being test buddies with you!
Gl and fx!

I tested today and I got a :bfp: !!!

Good luck to those still trying, and congrats to those who go their :bfp:

My symptoms were like normal period symptoms. What was different this month than any other, I did not stress or even look into symptoms, I just tried to ignore everything, I also did yoga! Then there it was a positive sign. Girls please do not stress, I think stress might make it hard for the egg to attach and stay there, try some yoga, drink some herbal teas and eat healthy. The more you make a happy body, the more an egg will want to attach!

Good luck and I hope my advice helps someone :D

Mine should be the 13th, but no promises as this is my first period without Cerazette. I always hade regular monthly periods with Cerazette though! I also felt Ovulation cramp many times...I think my body was willing me to stop taking it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->