• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I tested today and I got a :bfp: !!!

Good luck to those still trying, and congrats to those who go their :bfp:

My symptoms were like normal period symptoms. What was different this month than any other, I did not stress or even look into symptoms, I just tried to ignore everything, I also did yoga! Then there it was a positive sign. Girls please do not stress, I think stress might make it hard for the egg to attach and stay there, try some yoga, drink some herbal teas and eat healthy. The more you make a happy body, the more an egg will want to attach!

Good luck and I hope my advice helps someone :D

Congratulations to you!!!:happydance:

My symptoms were like normal period symptoms. What was different this month than any other, I did not stress or even look into symptoms, I just tried to ignore everything, I also did yoga! Then there it was a positive sign. Girls please do not stress, I think stress might make it hard for the egg to attach and stay there, try some yoga, drink some herbal teas and eat healthy. The more you make a happy body, the more an egg will want to attach!

Congratulations:happydance:

How are all the symptom spotters doing? I'm making myself NUTS! I don't test early, even with a FRER. URGH....4 more days at least!

:dust:
BABY DUST TO ALL

How are all the symptom spotters doing? I'm making myself NUTS! I don't test early, even with a FRER. URGH....4 more days at least!

BABY DUST TO ALL

Hi! I normally never test early but did this month and reminded myself why I don't! Bfn is a terrible thing to see. Feels like I will never see a bfp again.
Have a few symptoms but get some every month and it's always end up with af instead of a bfp. I have 5 days left til proper test date. Any symptoms for you? Xx

Congrats Growingbean so chuffed for you :happydance:

Hey everyone. I'm new. My husband and I recently decided to start trying. I was always on hormonal BC prior to this so I'm unsure of my actual cycle. If I go by a regular 28 day cycle, I should be testing on Jan 10th. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats growingbean on your little growing bean:happydance:!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and I wish everyone good luck and hope everyone gets there wonderful bfp this month!! Please put me down for tomorrow Jan 3rd 2012 - my fingers and toes are crossed!!

Good luck to everyone and hello the newbies(I'm new too :)). Could you please put me down for testing on the 20th? It's my first try :)

Hi!

Can I join?! :D

I'll be testing on the 26th if I dont get AF before then!

X

Hello fellow January testers! The witch got me right before Christmas and I was around my very pregnant SIL the whole holiday so I've been a bit bummed out, but it's a new year! I'm on CD 12 today of a 29-30 day cycle so I should be ovulating soon! :).
AF should be due January 20th so I will wait to test till the 21st ;).
Best wishes for tons of New Years BFP's and baby dust to all!!

I totally fell your Xmas pain. My SIL announced at Christmas dinner that they are pregnant. Although I am so happy for them I found myself fighting back tears the rest of the night. At one point I found myself thinking "how dare she announce such a thing at Christmas!" I felt like such a loon when I realized what I was thinking...:haha: What better time to tell your family! Anywho, here's hoping our time comes soon!!

Lots of :dust: to you!!

Hello fellow January testers! The witch got me right before Christmas and I was around my very pregnant SIL the whole holiday so I've been a bit bummed out, but it's a new year! I'm on CD 12 today of a 29-30 day cycle so I should be ovulating soon! :).
AF should be due January 20th so I will wait to test till the 21st ;).
Best wishes for tons of New Years BFP's and baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->