***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I've been nauseated off and on, dizzy, mild cramping very (and I normally don't have that issue), and a low grade fever for about 6 days (99ish). What symptoms do you have?

How are all the symptom spotters doing? I'm making myself NUTS! I don't test early, even with a FRER. URGH....4 more days at least!

:dust:
BABY DUST TO ALL

Hi! I normally never test early but did this month and reminded myself why I don't! Bfn is a terrible thing to see. Feels like I will never see a bfp again.
Have a few symptoms but get some every month and it's always end up with af instead of a bfp. I have 5 days left til proper test date. Any symptoms for you? Xx

I've been nauseated off and on, dizzy, mild cramping very (and I normally don't have that issue), and a low grade fever for about 6 days (99ish). What symptoms do you have?

How are all the symptom spotters doing? I'm making myself NUTS! I don't test early, even with a FRER. URGH....4 more days at least!

BABY DUST TO ALL

Hi! I normally never test early but did this month and reminded myself why I don't! Bfn is a terrible thing to see. Feels like I will never see a bfp again.
Have a few symptoms but get some every month and it's always end up with af instead of a bfp. I have 5 days left til proper test date. Any symptoms for you? Xx

I can't work out if I have symptoms or I'd they are just in my head at this stage! I Have had sore tender bbs (on/off) heartburn (but that could just be cause I've eaten like a pig over the Christmas period!) fatigue (again could just be due to Christmas!) bad headaches (my dad gets these too and hes not pregnant!) ha ha sorry too sound negative I'm not it's just that every month I have lots of symptoms and every month af arrives so I need to be realistic with myself otherwise I will go insane! On the plus side maybe these are all symptoms for a bfp!! Xx

Tomorrow is AF day! I've been feeling crampy the the last two days. Sore bbs, sore back, gassy :O, bloated, all of which could be AF or something more exciting. I think I'll be surprised by either outcome. I need to stop thinking about symptoms!!!

I will cross my fingers for a BFP for you! Those symptoms sound like you are on the right track. Are they different from your normal AF? It is amazing what our brain can make our bodies do!

BABY DUST TO ALL

I can't work out if I have symptoms or I'd they are just in my head at this stage! I Have had sore tender bbs (on/off) heartburn (but that could just be cause I've eaten like a pig over the Christmas period!) fatigue (again could just be due to Christmas!) bad headaches (my dad gets these too and hes not pregnant!) ha ha sorry too sound negative I'm not it's just that every month I have lots of symptoms and every month af arrives so I need to be realistic with myself otherwise I will go insane! On the plus side maybe these are all symptoms for a bfp!! Xx

I hate symptom spotting, but is a gal supposed to do :winkwink:
Fingers crossed for you!

Tomorrow is AF day! I've been feeling crampy the the last two days. Sore bbs, sore back, gassy :O, bloated, all of which could be AF or something more exciting. I think I'll be surprised by either outcome. I need to stop thinking about symptoms!!!

Sorry to hear af got you jess. She really is a b***h!!
Good luck next month :dust: x

Could it be implantation spotting??

I'm thinking this may have been directed at me.

Who knows what kind of spotting it is. I had my Mirena removed 12/5. My + opk was on Dec. 22 and then I forgot to test again on the 23rd. :blush: I took the free early pg test this morning and it was the most negative thing I've ever seen. :cry: (That'll teach me to test early!)

I have zero AF signs or symptoms. I used to cramp horribly, throw up, roll around in misery for two days, the whole shebang. I made the decision to use Mirena before I had children because monthly BC wasn't keeping the cramps at bay anymore.

I expected some type of cramping or thought I would at least be able to FEEL my uterus when AF showed up. Nope. Nada. Zero. Zilch. NOTHING!

Maybe tomorrow? Right now I only have a small amount of brownish stuff when I use the bathroom. I haven't seen AF in 3.5 years so for all I know we won't even recognize each other!!

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations to all the :bfp: s so far 2012 seems to be kicking off nicely....

Can you put me down for unknown please? My body went a little insane last month and I ended up with a 41 day cycle so I have no idea when the :witch: is supposed to make an appearance this month...

Good luck everyone :D

So, I can definitely see a microscopic line... I don't think it would show in a picture but it's definitely there. :( It is so faint I'm thinking it's not a real line!
But AF is due today, so I guess Ill know by the end of the day!
If it doesn't come, I'll take another test :)

GL sarahdiener!! I hope the line gets darker! Mine didn't show up the day AF was due... Didn't see it until a week later! Stay away AF!

Could it be implantation spotting??

I'm thinking this may have been directed at me.

Who knows what kind of spotting it is. I had my Mirena removed 12/5. My + opk was on Dec. 22 and then I forgot to test again on the 23rd. :blush: I took the free early pg test this morning and it was the most negative thing I've ever seen. :cry: (That'll teach me to test early!)

I have zero AF signs or symptoms. I used to cramp horribly, throw up, roll around in misery for two days, the whole shebang. I made the decision to use Mirena before I had children because monthly BC wasn't keeping the cramps at bay anymore.

I expected some type of cramping or thought I would at least be able to FEEL my uterus when AF showed up. Nope. Nada. Zero. Zilch. NOTHING!

Maybe tomorrow? Right now I only have a small amount of brownish stuff when I use the bathroom. I haven't seen AF in 3.5 years so for all I know we won't even recognize each other!!

Well if it is af, consider it a regulation month where your body is trying to get back in the " flow" of things .... Hehehe still keeping my fingers crossed for you that it is implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->