***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hi all!:wave: I started Mucinex last night. I got the 1400 mg (max strength) horse pills and took one right before bed. This morning I am so dizzy and just "off". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm thinking I'll have to try and cut the pills in half, anyone got a chainsaw? :haha:

Cd14 here. No ov yet! Hoping it will happen within the next week! Fx for me and all of you ladies ttc!:dust:

There's a mutiny of my girlie parts! (That's the best explanation I can think of.) I still have the brownish spotting today and I still have absolutely no cramps, etc. I feel so lame as a woman asking this, but spotting before a real AF...is that normal? And how long will I spot if it is normal? It's been 12 years since I wasn't on BC and from what I remember I went from zero to cramps/heavy flow. It's been more than a decade though so maybe my memory stinks.

And congrats to all the BFPs so far!

OperationbbyO- I have on occasion spotted before af. Not every time though and it usually only last 2 or 3 days tops for me. Everyone is different though. How long have you been off of bc and have you had any regular cycles since?

OperationBbyO- I had been on bcp's for 11 years and just stopped taking them at the end of Nov 2011. My period was due on Dec 29 but I started spotting on the 28th & 29th and had a red flow starting on the 30th. Hopefully this helps you.

I had my Mirena taken out on 12/5/11 and had some spotting/bleeding after that for 5 or 6 days but I blamed it on yanking the contraption out. It was very light and only required a panty liner.This is my first full month off so I assume my body is adjusting to the "new normal." I'm glad to know this happens to other people too.

I can finally feel my uterus getting cranky :growlmad: and I just had an overwhelming wave of nausea. This is more like what I remember. Oh joy. I better get a BFP fast because this sucks!! :brat:

So, I can definitely see a microscopic line... I don't think it would show in a picture but it's definitely there. :( It is so faint I'm thinking it's not a real line!
But AF is due today, so I guess Ill know by the end of the day!
If it doesn't come, I'll take another test :)

Any news?????????

AF has arrived for me :(

I've got short cycles though so could still get a January BFP. Not too sure when I'll be testing though as my cycles range from 24-27 days

X

So tested yesterday and BFN but no AF just yet. Going to wait to test in a few days if she doesnt arrive :)

AF has arrived for me :(

I've got short cycles though so could still get a January BFP. Not too sure when I'll be testing though as my cycles range from 24-27 days

X

Sorry to hear the BBH! Good luck with a slightly later bfp!! Xx

So, I can definitely see a microscopic line... I don't think it would show in a picture but it's definitely there. :( It is so faint I'm thinking it's not a real line!

Any news?????????

No AF yet!! I'm going to test in the morning, at least if AF comes, i'll have saved myself 10 bucks :p

Any news?????????

No AF yet!! I'm going to test in the morning, at least if AF comes, i'll have saved myself 10 bucks :p

Good luck!! :hugs:

x

Hey, thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. How are my buddies Matts girl and Heather11? I'm well, first day back at work today which was such a drag. Last night I even dreamt about work- that I was in a meeting and when I woke up I was so harked I'd been dreaming about work I wanted to claim that dream as overtime!

I find it easier not to think about ttc when I'm off work but when I'm at work I'm constantly looking at my chart.

Oh and this weekend hubby has said we need to take the tree down. Sigh... I love the tree being up. It's going to look so bare without the decorations and twinkly lights- everything is so cosy when it's all festive. I bought a whole bunch of Yankee candles today in the Debenhams sale. They have so many different scents- it's a wonder they don't have a TTC one- lol.

I love Yankee Candles!! I saw your post and went straight onto the Debenhams website hoping to get some bargains but there is no sale yankees :cry:

I wouldn't care, i've just been in there today but didn't venture up to the homeware floor! :dohh:

x

Any news?????????

good luck fingers x'd

congrats to everyone who got thier new year :bfp: and good luck to everyone still trying lots and lots of :dust: to you xxx

Any news?????????

Good luck!! Hope AF stays away and you see a BFP instead!! :) :thumbup:

Congrats to all the BFP's that we have already seen as well!! Starting off January on a great start that hopefully continues throughout the month! :)

I love Yankee Candles!! I saw your post and went straight onto the Debenhams website hoping to get some bargains but there is no sale yankees :cry:

I wouldn't care, i've just been in there today but didn't venture up to the homeware floor! :dohh:

x

I know! None of the good sale stuff appears on line. But they'll probably be marked down in store- they had the large jars marked down by 75%!
Ch-Ching!!

I shouldn't hijack this thread with yankee candle talk. But I'm sure you don't need to hear any more about my cervical mucus- right? Incidentally my CM is dry again so I guess I ovulated in the last few days- yey!

Btw, funny story to share- I'll post it tomorrow as hubby has just put a film on now xx

You were reading my mind. Im like I know Im late to the party, but Sunshine baby has highjacked my thread:haha:.

Yankee Candles??????:saywhat:
Just say no to thread high-jacking by Sunshine baby:ignore: :haha:

x

I know! None of the good sale stuff appears on line. But they'll probably be marked down in store- they had the large jars marked down by 75%!
Ch-Ching!!

I shouldn't hijack this thread with yankee candle talk. But I'm sure you don't need to hear any more about my cervical mucus- right? Incidentally my CM is dry again so I guess I ovulated in the last few days- yey!

Btw, funny story to share- I'll post it tomorrow as hubby has just put a film on now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->