***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Me too @ went back to work today. I am the opposite and I see pregnant women all day at work. I tend to not think about TTC when I am working. I think because it keeps me busy and keeps my mind occupied.

I told my husband we needed to take down our tree. Leave it to him, it will be up at Christmas 2012.

Hey, thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. How are my buddies Matts girl and Heather11? I'm well, first day back at work today which was such a drag. Last night I even dreamt about work- that I was in a meeting and when I woke up I was so harked I'd been dreaming about work I wanted to claim that dream as overtime!

I find it easier not to think about ttc when I'm off work but when I'm at work I'm constantly looking at my chart.

Oh and this weekend hubby has said we need to take the tree down. Sigh... I love the tree being up. It's going to look so bare without the decorations and twinkly lights- everything is so cosy when it's all festive. I bought a whole bunch of Yankee candles today in the Debenhams sale. They have so many different scents- it's a wonder they don't have a TTC one- lol.

I will add you to unknown and you let me know if you make it for Jan. Protesting the :witch: for Jan thread!

AF has arrived for me :(

I've got short cycles though so could still get a January BFP. Not too sure when I'll be testing though as my cycles range from 24-27 days

X

:nope: wasn't my month :witch: got me!! :hugs:

Baby dust to you all!! :dust:

Hey, thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. How are my buddies Matts girl and Heather11? I'm well, first day back at work today which was such a drag. Last night I even dreamt about work- that I was in a meeting and when I woke up I was so harked I'd been dreaming about work I wanted to claim that dream as overtime!

I find it easier not to think about ttc when I'm off work but when I'm at work I'm constantly looking at my chart.

Oh and this weekend hubby has said we need to take the tree down. Sigh... I love the tree being up. It's going to look so bare without the decorations and twinkly lights- everything is so cosy when it's all festive. I bought a whole bunch of Yankee candles today in the Debenhams sale. They have so many different scents- it's a wonder they don't have a TTC one- lol.

Hey,doing good AF is due in a week and already going crazy. But determine not to symptom spot. Whenever I start to I yell at myself in my head to stop it and that's it's nothing.
My DH is the one who wants to keep the Christmas stuff up all year round. We hang light all over our house and it looks so pretty but after new years I like to take them down and he's starts acting like a child saying we should leave them up all year. It's pretty funny to see him like that.
Congrats to the new BFP's

I waited half an hour before testing this morning, just in case AF came. AND SHE DID! I've just started to spot. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hope up! :p

I waited half an hour before testing this morning, just in case AF came. AND SHE DID! I've just started to spot. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hope up! :p

Sorry to hear that af snuck up on you. I am having problems with ff and it says that I ov'd and aI am almost pos I haven't yet! If I did when they say i did I totally missed it!:cry: I have only been at it a week or so and my temping is really off so I attribute it to that. I see from your ticker that we got married the same day! How cool! Best of luck to you and I hope that next month you get your bfp!

I'msotired, can you link you FF chart? With only a week of temping, FF may take away your crosshairs when you add more data. Is it too early for you to O? :hugs:

Would you add me for testing on the 12th please .... naturally I will be doing tests much sooner than this because I won't be able to wait :haha:

I'msotired, can you link you FF chart? With only a week of temping, FF may take away your crosshairs when you add more data. Is it too early for you to O? :hugs:

Yeah I prob could link it but I'm not yet. It is waaayyyy to early for me to o! My last cycle was 71 days long! I oved on cd 58! I was hoping that I would have a shorter cycle which I sometimes do but never this short. I haven't been very consistant at temping and I think that it why it is sooo messed up.

Sorry to hear that af snuck up on you. I am having problems with ff and it says that I ov'd and aI am almost pos I haven't yet! If I did when they say i did I totally missed it!:cry: I have only been at it a week or so and my temping is really off so I attribute it to that. I see from your ticker that we got married the same day! How cool! Best of luck to you and I hope that next month you get your bfp!

Oh wow, that is cool! :)

I feel so horrible. PMS, cramps and BFN all at once!

I've read other women with longer cycles saying that they don't care too much for FF for the same reasons. What CD are you on now? Do you use OPKs or would that just be too $$$ since you'd be testing for too long before you O??

Sarah, I'm sorry :witch: got you and your feeling bad. :cry: I do love the dog in your pic! :flower:

I've read other women with longer cycles saying that they don't care too much for FF for the same reasons. What CD are you on now? Do you use OPKs or would that just be too $$$ since you'd be testing for too long before you O??

I think maybe it just picked up on a surge or something. I hope it wasn't ov because then I missed it. I have just started using opks and haven't gotten any positives but have had some darker than others. Today nothing. I will really be amazed if this is a short cycle! My shortest since I started getting af has been 30 days (besides being on bc of course). I hope I didn't miss it!:cry:

Got my BFP this morning! Woo hoo I am in shock and won't actually believe it until I take a blood test... But I am super excited!

Got my BFP this morning! Woo hoo I am in shock and won't actually believe it until I take a blood test... But I am super excited!

Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->