***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I waited half an hour before testing this morning, just in case AF came. AND SHE DID! I've just started to spot. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hope up! :p

Sorry to hear this Sarah :hugs:

But you're right, at least you saved a few pennys on a test. You should use that money for a little treat like a nailvarnish or a pretty hair slide.

Rooting for you to get your Feb BFP xx

So today I feel fine. I'm tired, but that's my fault because I stayed up late doing lots of laundry! I have some mild cramping so I'm afraid the :witch: may be about to begin her ride. Cross your fingers that she stays away from me please!

:dust:

In the process of TTC for January. Pretty sure I will be O'ing around the 9th. Doing the BD every other day. Will be testing the end of January!! *Fx'd*

SweetPea, I'll be O'ing this weekend. Let's catch that eggy!!! :thumbup:

So today I feel fine. I'm tired, but that's my fault because I stayed up late doing lots of laundry! I have some mild cramping so I'm afraid the :witch: may be about to begin her ride. Cross your fingers that she stays away from me please!

:af: FX'd for you that she stays away!

Fingers crossed for :af:

Cramping could also be that you are pregnant... When I was pregnant, I had AF-like cramping, but it was my body changing to hold the baby. So cramping could be a good sign!!

I'm hoping it is preggo cramping. I had it really bad with my first, and it has been going on for a week. I just had so many other symptoms (that could totally be in my head). I forgot I am still running a higher temp...so there is hope yet. I am just not very good at waiting...at all! But who is in the TWW??? :hugs:

Fingers crossed for :af:

Cramping could also be that you are pregnant... When I was pregnant, I had AF-like cramping, but it was my body changing to hold the baby. So cramping could be a good sign!!

CONGRATULATIONS to those with their BFPs.

My temps have dropped the last few days and cramps today so I am pretty sure AF will turn up Fri/Sat. Boo hoo.

F'xd for everyone.
:hugs:

[/QUOTE=professorkc;14812059]I'm hoping it is preggo cramping. I had it really bad with my first, and it has been going on for a week. I just had so many other symptoms (that could totally be in my head). I forgot I am still running a higher temp...so there is hope yet. I am just not very good at waiting...at all! But who is in the TWW??? :hugs: [/Quote]

Omg...not me! :wacko: :help: Going nuts and i still have 10 long days to go!!

OMG jan must be a lucky month!!! Already so many BFP!! Thats more than one per day!! Congrads to ALLLLLL the lucky ladies and a happy and healthy 9 months to all!! and baby dust to all the BFP to come ;) Lets keep Jan this great!

I'm out, the :witch: got me today. We are going to go to NTNP. :( Good luck to all the other ladies testing this month! :dust:

Hi Ladies!
Can you put me down for the 30th?
HSG Friday so hoping for a little luck.

Congrats to all of the BFPs and prayers and :dust: for next cycle to those the :witch: got!

I'm still waiting to O but it should be fairly soon!

Praying this is a lucky month for everyone!

I'm out, the :witch: got me today. We are going to go to NTNP. :( Good luck to all the other ladies testing this month! :dust:

oh Nik total rubbish. I am due on tomorrow and the way I have been feeling I think it def will be af this month. I am going to do the same next month I think. Are my emotional freak out the other day I have been feeling better and actually am not even tempted to go near my tests and feel more relaxed. I hope I can keep same attitude next month. Keep your chin up missus :hugs:xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->