***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Put me down for Jan 31st! LETS GO CYCLE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Im 6 dpo and since yesterday had mild/moderate cramps, achy lower back, very tender bbs, headaches, sore throat and runny nose today (could just be the cold). The other aches and cramps feel very similar to AF but she's not due until the 16th.......

Patiently waiting <---LIAR!!! :lol:

lots and lots of :dust: for everyone

Ok. So i've got lots of cv discharge (thin, milky). Rumor has it that's a good sign. There is so much, I keep thinking its the :witch:. Any body else got that.

I have a long cycle and am now roughly 13 dpo. Tested today and got a BFN. I told myself, I'd wait until Saturday. Yea right! :blush:

Here are my symptoms...any thoughts?

I've had a roughly 99 degree temp for 8 days (chills).
I've been nauseated and dizzy off and on.
I've got Montgomery's tubercles on my areola.
I've got enough saliva to sink the Good Ship Lollipop.
I've been tired the majority of the last 8 days.

Really this is me just thinking this thing out...I feel pregnant, but now that af due date is so soon, I'm turning in to a nut case...my husband finds my manic testing entertaining :doh:

Anybody out there losing it like me! Oh, and I swear I'm stalking Babyandbump...its the only thing keeping me sane!!!

Ok. So i've got lots of cv discharge (thin, milky). Rumor has it that's a good sign. There is so much, I keep thinking its the :witch:. Any body else got that.

I have a long cycle and am now roughly 13 dpo. Tested today and got a BFN. I told myself, I'd wait until Saturday. Yea right! :blush:

Really this is me just thinking this thing out...I feel pregnant, but now that af due date is so soon, I'm turning in to a nut case...my husband finds my manic testing entertaining :doh:

Anybody out there losing it like me! Oh, and I swear I'm stalking Babyandbump...its the only thing keeping me sane!!!

:lol: Who knows what it means, but I've had all of those things in the past few days...including feeling like I was absolutely losing it! Hope your TWW ends in a BFP as mine did!

Put me down for Jan 31st! LETS GO CYCLE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too... I'm just hoping in my case it's not too soon. Last time I tested too early and wound up having a chemical pregnancy. Had I waited another week I would have never known I was pregnant and miscarrying.. :nope:

Sounds promising! I hope you get your BFP!

Can i join please? i'm testing on the 23rd x

You and I are due for AF the same day... I'm just waiting an extra week to be on the safe side...

Wow i'm in awe of ur patience! :thumbup: i'm due for af on 23 but despite swearing to myself no poas till then i'm sure i will test before! :winkwink: which is really silly because i've had 7 bfp's in the past and not one of them showed up untill my actual due date :haha: gl sweet pea xx

Put me fown for 18th... prob test then . Had mc 15 dec, opk pos today so should get a result then.
Baby dust to all.

Congrats to FHLabide on your :bfp: I am so excited for you.

**The list has been updated**

You and I are due for AF the same day... I'm just waiting an extra week to be on the safe side...

Wow i'm in awe of ur patience! :thumbup: i'm due for af on 23 but despite swearing to myself no poas till then i'm sure i will test before! :winkwink: which is really silly because i've had 7 bfp's in the past and not one of them showed up untill my actual due date :haha: gl sweet pea xx

Well, as mentioned earlier, last month I had a chemical pregnancy. I don't want to go through that again... Figured if I wait, I'll just think its my AF. It was really tough for me. Was so excited and then that happened. If I would have waited like I was planning on, I wouldn't have known the difference. So now I'm hesitant. Good luck to you too!!

I plan on testing on the 31st if :af: by then.

I'll keep everyone posted if :witch: shows. I'm due for her on the 23rd.

count me out this month... stupid AF is here. 1/5 was my testing date.

AF has been TERRIBILE this cycle! Thank goodness it should be over tomorrow! Then I start the TWW...ugh...anyone with me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->