***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I would love to join this chat! :D I got a +opk today so I'm hoping to test on the 18th if you can put me on the list please. Good luck to everyone! BABY DUST!!!

I would love to join this chat! :D I got a +opk today so I'm hoping to test on the 18th if you can put me on the list please. Good luck to everyone! BABY DUST!!!

:dust: Hoping for a sticky bean for you!! :)

Testing on the 17th! This is our 6th month TTC so praying it's our month!!

Would you add me for testing on the 12th please .... naturally I will be doing tests much sooner than this because I won't be able to wait :haha:

I'll be testing officially on the 12th too, but also will not be able to wait that long.

Fx!

Hi Ladies!
Can you please put me down for the 17th, feeling optimistic :)
Thank ya very muchly :hugs:
Goodluck everyone x

Would you mind changing mine to unknown? I'm due for AF on the 23rd, however I don't think I am going to test til the 31st (but who knows, I may break and test sometime in between).

Congratulations everyone who has got their BFP this month!! I havent really been on, trying not to think about it too much this month and been busy of course with christmas.

AF due tommorrow but i am not holding out much hope!

Good luck everyone still to test! xx

Time for me to join he January thread.... I shall be testing on 25th Jan :)

Hi I'm new and confused on my O date (+ OPK on 12/18, but tons of EWCM on 12/23??)....

so I can either go w/ 1/1 or 1/6. Let's go with 1/6 b/c otherwise I can't explain why AF is so late and I've had BFN's all week! I am definitely losing it this cycle! lol :wacko:

So looking at the list, the last few days have been a run of :witch:. Therefore, I have added some more baby dust to the list. FX, in hopes that this gives us some better outcomes than the last two days. Come on :bfp:

So looking at the list, the last few days have been a run of :witch:. Therefore, I have added some more baby dust to the list. FX, in hopes that this gives us some better outcomes than the last two days. Come on :bfp:

Just want to let you know that since AF came way early I will now be testing on Jan 27th instead of the 8th....thanks for updating!

:dust:

Hi Everyone! Well, after having to take a break after my last failed IUI and a huge (25mm) polyp removed (ugh), I should finally be having my next IUI next week if all goes well on my Day 14 scan next Wed. Can you mark me down for unknown?

Good Luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->