***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

BAH!!! Damn witches!!! So many on the board already! LETS GO BFPS!!!!!! hehehe

Hey ladies,
Do any of you have any recommended sites where I can find a bunch of OPK's but on a budget??

I've been buying mine from WalMart etc. But over time they are becoming very expensive. I figure, if I don't get my :bfp: this month, I'll try to use more OPK's next month etc.

Thanks!! :)

Try Amazon. Type in Wondfo. :thumbup:

Hey ladies,
Do any of you have any recommended sites where I can find a bunch of OPK's but on a budget??

I've been buying mine from WalMart etc. But over time they are becoming very expensive. I figure, if I don't get my :bfp: this month, I'll try to use more OPK's next month etc.

Try Amazon. Type in Wondfo. :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

I just ordered some from amazon!

Hey ladies,

I buy mine at the local dollar store, I think it's a Dollar Tree, but they are just as effective as the more expensive brand.

Hey ladies,

I buy mine at the local dollar store, I think it's a Dollar Tree, but they are just as effective as the more expensive brand.

Yes, I too got a few from the Dollar Tree, however, it's $1 for one test... Which again, can add up overtime. But it beats the name brand at the other stores for now.

40 OPKs along with 10 HPTs from amazon are less than $10. :thumbup:

On the other hand you can get 50 ovulation kits or 50 pregnancy tests for $9 on Amazon.

Hey ladies,

Yes, I too got a few from the Dollar Tree, however, it's $1 for one test... Which again, can add up overtime.

I still have FRER and ClearBlue Digital. However, I dont plan to use them unless I get a trace of a positive on the internet cheapies.

Hey ladies,

Yes, I too got a few from the Dollar Tree, however, it's $1 for one test... Which again, can add up overtime. But it beats the name brand at the other stores for now.

AF arrived right on time so I'm out.

Congratulations to those that already have their BFP and good luck to those still to test.

:hugs:

AF arrived right on time so I'm out.

Congratulations to those that already have their BFP and good luck to those still to test.

:hugs:

:hugs: sorry AF got you sparkle!!

Dust for your next month!! :)

Congrads Squigili!!! Happy and Healthy nine months to you !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->