***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hey ladies! Last night I was taking care of my patients at work when all of a sudden I started gagging n bearly made it to the bathroom, as soon as I got home, I tested and BFP! I'm in shock but so happy, thank you all for your support during the last few months n baby dust to all of you waiting.

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:

3 weeks til I test! If :witch: doesn't show... Fx'd for :af: Waiting the extra week to test... If ican hold off haha.

YAAAYY for Sparklepop & Jewls!!! :happydance: Congrats on your :bfp:!!

7dpo here.... I'm going crazy. :wacko: I couldn't help myself and I tested this morning with one of my ICs even though I KNEW it would be a :bfn:. Guess I just had to POAS, LOL. I'm really going to try to hold out until the 14th when AF is due to test next...

:dust: GL to all the girls still waiting to test!

YAAAYY for Sparklepop & Jewls!!! :happydance: Congrats on your :bfp:!!

7dpo here.... I'm going crazy. :wacko: I couldn't help myself and I tested this morning with one of my ICs even though I KNEW it would be a :bfn:. Guess I just had to POAS, LOL. I'm really going to try to hold out until the 14th when AF is due to test next...

:dust: GL to all the girls still waiting to test!

:dust: to you as well!!! We all need all the :dust: we can get!!

3 weeks til I test! If :witch: doesn't show... Fx'd for :af: Waiting the extra week to test... If ican hold off haha.

Good luck SweetPea. You did all you could so now you can just sit back & relax right?? :haha::haha: Hopefully I'll O today so I'll be with you during the dreaded TWW! :flower:

Congrats to all the BFPs!! :happydance:

MackMomma8...i feel you :hugs:...i wandered down the baby aisles last night in Target like :dust:! get residual dust on me :haha:! going :wacko: and an emotional train wreck lol

At this point i will just be relieved to know one way or the other!:flower:

Haha, every time I go to Target, I walk around the baby section! :)

LMAO so funny you mention Target.... I was there yesterday to spend my gift card on a new yoga mat and was wandering around the Christmas clearance stuff... and I bought my first baby buy! A little footie sleeper onsie with reindeer heads on the feet. :cloud9: At 89 cents, I just couldn't resist!

:dust: Maybe it's a sign....? But then again, isn't everything? LOL :haha:

Good luck SweetPea. You did all you could so now you can just sit back & relax right?? :haha::haha: Hopefully I'll O today so I'll be with you during the dreaded TWW! :flower:

Thanks. I'm going to need all the luck I can get. I am still not 100% sure if I ovulated or not... I had watery cm for about 3 days but didn't turn in ewcm. Now it's dry so who knows. Guess I just have to hope for the best... I tested with OPKs when it was watery and they were negative so I'm hoping I just missed it with the sticks... Hubby and I bd'd a few times before that so I'm hoping it all works in the end.

LMAO so funny you mention Target.... I was there yesterday to spend my gift card on a new yoga mat and was wandering around the Christmas clearance stuff... and I bought my first baby buy! A little footie sleeper onsie with reindeer heads on the feet. :cloud9: At 89 cents, I just couldn't resist!

:dust: Maybe it's a sign....? But then again, isn't everything? LOL :haha:

We have spent the past few days cleaning out the DVR to get caught up on tv shows...we watched Bones...:baby: on there....we watched Chuck...:baby: on there...we watched Dog the frickin bounty hunter his son just had a :baby:.like everything we watched someone was coming up preggers or having a baby.

i turned to my DH and was joking like "It's a sign!" and normally he would get all awkward and be like "shut up lol" but this time he was like "I hope it is...I hope you are pregnant!" I was like :happydance: and then :cry: at the same time because im a mess lol :dohh:

And yeah i got a onesie at Target too, its says "Santa's favorite" on it...so cute...yay 90% off clearance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->