***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Ok so this might be TMI... But what better place to ask but in these forums...

My CM has been extremely watery both yesterday and today. Today I'm having some mild cramping in my left abdomen.. I tested with an OPK yesterday and the day before and they were negative. Didn't get to test today and am at work til 10pm.

Has anyone else had this? What does it mean?

My CM has been extremely watery both yesterday and today. Today I'm having some mild cramping in my left abdomen.. I tested with an OPK yesterday and the day before and they were negative. Didn't get to test today and am at work til 10pm.

Sounds like you are ovulating. Some women only have a 12hour window after a positive OPK.

Something was telling me to test with an OPK this morning but I was in such a rush... I'll have to do it tomorrow morning I guess and hope it shows...

Really hoping I catch the eggy and it sticks this time!

Something was telling me to test with an OPK this morning but I was in such a rush... I'll have to do it tomorrow morning I guess and hope it shows...

Goodluck!! :D xxbabydustxx

SweetPea, I got a positive OPK this morning! Can you test tonight? Can you BD just to be sure? FX'd!! :thumbup:

Every woman is different but I typically have 5 days of fertile CM before I ovulate. You may still be able to CATCH THAT EGGY! :flower:

SweetPea, I got a positive OPK this morning! Can you test tonight? Can you BD just to be sure? FX'd!! :thumbup:

Yay!!! Congrats!! I only have 1 left so maybe I will test tonight... I mentioned to my hubby about BDing the next few nights cuz I think I'm ovulating or will be soon... So hopefully tonight we will. Fx'd.

Might I add we BD'd yesterday and also 2 days before that. So I'm really hoping we catch that egg!

Yay!!! Congrats!! I only have 1 left so maybe I will test tonight... I mentioned to my hubby about BDing the next few nights cuz I think I'm ovulating or will be soon... So hopefully tonight we will. Fx'd.

Might I add we BD'd yesterday and also 2 days before that. So I'm really hoping we catch that egg!

Sounds good to me! X

If I test tonight, won't it be diluted from drinking throughout the day, causing a negative result???

Hey ladies just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all of you waiting. To those who the witch got, I'm sorry and best of luck to you all in Febuary.

AFM, I am 10 dpo today and starting to get very antsy about testing. Not too many symptoms to obsess over just a stuffy nose and some cramping. I'm thinking I might test Monday at 13 dpo instead of waiting till Tuesday. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Hey ladies just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all of you waiting. To those who the witch got, I'm sorry and best of luck to you all in Febuary.

AFM, I am 10 dpo today and starting to get very antsy about testing. Not too many symptoms to obsess over just a stuffy nose and some cramping. I'm thinking I might test Monday at 13 dpo instead of waiting till Tuesday. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Good luck!! :dust:

If I test tonight, won't it be diluted from drinking throughout the day, causing a negative result???

I don't think it would cause a negative result, if you just try not to drink anything for an hour or so before you do the test x

Restrict your fluids for about two hours and try not to pee for four hours before testing. A lot of women will test twice a day to be sure not to miss their LH surge b/c it doesn't always last. If you tested negative this morning and started to surge at noon, it could be over by the time you test the next morning so it may seem like you're still waiting. Other women, though, can have positive tests for several days. It varies...of course! :wacko:

I read your other post on the BD'ing and I think you guys have a great shot!
Lots of luck and babydust! :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Restrict your fluids for about two hours and try not to pee for four hours before testing. A lot of women will test twice a day to be sure not to miss their LH surge b/c it doesn't always last. If you tested negative this morning and started to surge at noon, it could be over by the time you test the next morning so it may seem like you're still waiting. Other women, though, can have positive tests for several days. It varies...of course! :wacko:

I read your other post on the BD'ing and I think you guys have a great shot!
Lots of luck and babydust! :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Good point!! Thanks for the advice!! I'm really hoping we have a good shot... It's so stressful trying to conceive, especially when you are "trying, trying". When I got pregnant last month, it was more of a NTNP situation, but now we really want to have a baby, knowing that I can conceive without fetility meds. My family has infertility on both sides, so it was one of those up in the air thoughts that we may have to have help. So glad that wasn't the case.

I am out this month. Looks like af is here although 2 days late and coming on very, very slowly. Countdown to next month ov now on lol. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->