• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hi all! I'm still trying to hold off on testing until the 27th, which is when I will be officially late. I'm 11 dpo today and am having the urge to go test but I don't want to see a BFN. It hurts way to much to know that we were not successful in the past few months. Anyway, if you all were me, when would you test? My cycles are not completely straightened out yet. My first cycle on Clomid was only 25 days and the last cycle was 33. I based this cycle on the last one. Thoughts?

Do you know when you ovulated exactly? Cycle length is a good indicator but not an exact when to test. that all depends on your Luteal phase.
Good luck hun!!

I did have time off, maybe that affected it. I'm pretty tired today which I normally get for a few days after OV but maybe I just didn't get much sleep. Thanks, my mum bred some puppies :D I don't get to see them for a couple of weeks though :(

FX for you too! GL for the weekend :3

Ok, for anyone who has gotten a bfp... What were your symptoms 4 days before af was due??

I'm trying to figure out if what I have is pregnancy symptoms or af symptoms... Heres what I have...
-bloating
-sore bb's
-fatigue
-gassy :blush:
-a twinge feeling in my abdomen
I am 9DPO (I think) and have 4 days until AF is due....

Ok, for anyone who has gotten a bfp... What were your symptoms 4 days before af was due??

I'm trying to figure out if what I have is pregnancy symptoms or af symptoms... Heres what I have...
-bloating
-sore bb's
-fatigue

Hey sweet pea, about 3 or 4 days before AF I had sore boobs, I always get 2 days of sore boobs before AF so I thought I might be out. But then they stayed sore. I also got AF type cramps, mild ones. But again, I didn't realise it was a symptom as I'd read that preg cramps feel like twinges, or tugging inside. I got my bfp 15 dpo. I also remember just one day feeling so shattered after getting up that I just lay on the sofa all day. I still have sore boobs and have crampy feelings most days. I still can't believe it, I know I'm pregnant but I'm still doing hpts everyday until it sinks in.

Fx that you get a bfp soon!:dust:

I'll be testing 1/27! Exciting to see all of the BFPs so far in January... Here's hoping we can add a few more to the list before the month is over!
:dust:

Tomorrow will be 3 days before my period... Anyone know the chances of getting a positive?? I'm going nuts... haha... I have a test at home that I got from the dollar store... Figured maybe I'd use it tomorrow and see... But idk if I should or if I should just suck it up and wait.

-bloating
-sore bb's
-fatigue

Hey sweet pea, about 3 or 4 days before AF I had sore boobs, I always get 2 days of sore boobs before AF so I thought I might be out. But then they stayed sore. I also got AF type cramps, mild ones. But again, I didn't realise it was a symptom as I'd read that preg cramps feel like twinges, or tugging inside. I got my bfp 15 dpo. I also remember just one day feeling so shattered after getting up that I just lay on the sofa all day. I still have sore boobs and have crampy feelings most days. I still can't believe it, I know I'm pregnant but I'm still doing hpts everyday until it sinks in.

Fx that you get a bfp soon!:dust:

Congrats again Sunshine... That's sooo exciting!

UenvyMEsha, if you continue doing this next month put me down for February 3rd for testing!! :)

How about I add you to the 26th? That way, if there is a negative with early testing we dont have to move you to a later date. Let me know if that is okay.

I'm going to test on 22nd. -
AF not due until 26th I think but can't wait any longer. I know if it's a BFN that I won't be out yet. First month doing this so I'm probably unrealistic ally hopeful.
Wish me luck x

Hey so since yesterday when I posted about the spotting, I had no more until right before I went to bed at midnight and then one this morning but other than that nothing. So might test again on Monday at two weeks late if no more by then.

Hope everyone is doing good this week and we get more :bfp:'s

I'm out ladies and moving to the feb thread :)
Good luck everyone else

Tomorrow will be 3 days before my period... Anyone know the chances of getting a positive?? I'm going nuts... haha... I have a test at home that I got from the dollar store... Figured maybe I'd use it tomorrow and see... But idk if I should or if I should just suck it up and wait.

if its a cheapie test i wudnt waste it cos they r not very accurate until the day of missed period if u want to test early a clear blue or first response r better good luck and hope u get yr bfp :)

Hey all, I was suppose to test the 24th, but of course i couldn't wait... 11pm thursday night(9dpo) i took an IC and i got the faintest line ever.. worried it might be an evap i took another. Same.. So DH woke up and didnt believe the lines so i told him to pee on one and if there was a faint line, then my tests were just evaps.. well his was so negative!!! i dont want to say i got my bfp yet.. so ill give my results on the 24th as planned. hoping if i am prego it sticks!
baby dust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"