• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Congrats to my TTC buddy aegle :thumbup:! SO happy for you & so awesome that this was your first month TTC! Nice work :)!

XOXOX STICKY BEAN!

5 tests later and all of them are faint positives! Kinda scared to jinx myself but i think this is my BFP!:happydance: I have a blood test the 26th to confirm! :D Thank You all for your positive support! :hugs: We still have 11 days left of January! lets get atleast 11 more BFP's! :happydance::flower:

I ll be testing again tomorrow morning if my temp stays up at 15 dpo. Wish me luck ladies!!!

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

As for me, I'm out for this month! AF got me this morning = (

I'm out for January and will be testing early Feb. I Ov'd later than expected! Good luck ladies!

Ahhh I'm going insane.....someone please check my chart and tell af is coming already because again i tested and BFN...im 15dpo AND my temp went HIGH!
my LP is usually 12 days! Why does this seriously happen to us?

I ll be testing again tomorrow morning if my temp stays up at 15 dpo. Wish me luck ladies!!!

Luck Luck Luck!!!!!!!!:) and baby dust!

Could you have ovulated on CD 23? Did you do any more OPKs after the one on CD 16? Perhaps your body geared up for ov and then didn't make it. CD 23 would be more consistent with your CM and there could also be a temp rise pattern.

I hope, however, that FF is right and you ARE 15 DPO and a BFP will show up soon!! :dust:

I guess it would be possible. no i only had one opk this test and i used it and that was that. If I did o cd 23...then im only 12 dpo....guess af should show up soon....if im still getting bfn. So frustrating....darn it. And i dont hvae ANY symptoms! not even af ones..

The list has been updated!!!!

Congrats Aegle on your :bfp: I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

I'm out for this month :( AF got me this aft, so on to Feb for me!

:dust: and :hugs: to everyone who got the witch this month, see you all in the Feb thread :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->