• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hey all, I was suppose to test the 24th, but of course i couldn't wait... 11pm thursday night(9dpo) i took an IC and i got the faintest line ever.. worried it might be an evap i took another. Same.. So DH woke up and didnt believe the lines so i told him to pee on one and if there was a faint line, then my tests were just evaps.. well his was so negative!!! i dont want to say i got my bfp yet.. so ill give my results on the 24th as planned. hoping if i am prego it sticks!
baby dust to all of you!
:dust:

ooooooh gud luck hope its yr bfp :)

Hey all, I was suppose to test the 24th, but of course i couldn't wait... 11pm thursday night(9dpo) i took an IC and i got the faintest line ever.. worried it might be an evap i took another. Same.. So DH woke up and didnt believe the lines so i told him to pee on one and if there was a faint line, then my tests were just evaps.. well his was so negative!!! i dont want to say i got my bfp yet.. so ill give my results on the 24th as planned. hoping if i am prego it sticks!
baby dust to all of you!

ooooooh gud luck hope its yr bfp :)

Thank You:hugs:

I got my :bfp:!!!!

So excited!!! It was our first month trying, so I was trying not to get my hopes up too much. But I'm ecstatic!

Ltoth, congrats! Let's talk.. we're about the same due date :D

:baby:

:dust: Baby dust, ladies!

Congrats Aegle!!!! You must be over the moon excited right now!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!

Can you share some of your Pre-BFP symptoms with us... Just to keep some hope alive for those of us waiting to test!

Thanks!!!

Will be testing on 27th. Well done to all those with BFP's! Best of luck to the rest of us xx

I will be testing on 1/31....here's hoping Cycle 6 was the lucky one!

Kdk24, Here's a quite detailed list of my symptoms.
BD -1dpo, -2dpo, -3dpo.

Symptoms
0dpo- ovulation spotting (rare, but happens), Excessive gas
1dpo- Gas, nausea, cramping on right side, headache
2dpo- mild cramping, headache
3dpo- cramping on right side
4 dpo- cramping on right side, headache
5 dpo- implantation? Cramping moved to left side, very pinchy sensation, followed by burning. Protective instinct (no sudden movements, can't leave the house, must have DH by side)
6 dpo- Cramping in morning, symptoms wane in the evening (got a bit worried), very angry at OH for inconsequential things (rare for me)
7 dpo- cramping returned, dizziness, drymouth,
8 dpo- cramps on right/mid, bleeding gums, vivid dreams, woke up during the night several times (also rare for me), fatigue, backaches. HUGE amounts of CM. Leg cramps.
9 dpo- Woke up in the middle of the night again (3:30), Very hungry in the morning, still cramping on right, with some on left too.
10 dpo- Cramping, back aches, Woke up in the middle of the night (4:30am and every hour after), multiple vivid dreams. Tested in afternoon: BFN.
11 dpo- Backache along entire spine. Woke up in night, vivid dreams. Mild Cramping. High cervix. Lots of CM again.
12dpo- Cramping went away, extremely weepy. Tested in morning again: BFN again Woke up in night, vivid dreams
13 dpo- Cramping returned in evening. (it's like being on a rollercoaster) Skin is dry (it's symptom, I swear!). Decided not to test until day AF expected. Wasn't tired, but fell asleep in the afternoon.
14 dpo- Woke up in night, vivid dreams, difficulty falling asleep. Tested in morning: BFP!!

Everyday since 5dpo- hungry all morning. Not hungry at all after 5pm. Moody. Brief seconds of being nauseous. Some strange cravings.. but that's not unusual for me.

Got very bloated 2dpo and stayed that way. I read that it doesn't happen that often though.

I'm very sensitive when it comes to my body, so I wouldn't be worried if these are much more than you're feeling. Some people feel nothing at all.

I got quite upset when i didn't get a positive right away.... Remember, it's not over till it's over.
Try not to obsess too much.

Thanks ladies! Baby dust to you!

Your symptoms sound very similar to what mine were. Congrats again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->