• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Got my:bfp: today on a clearblue digital! Wishing all you ladies the best! and lots of baby dust!:dust:

I'm TTC #1, got BFN this morning.. but bf is making me get a blood test as well just because women in his family tend not to get accurate results on urine tests. We've been ntnp 10 months, I'm fixing to start charting when I ovulate and all that... we haven't been just figuring we're young, it'll happen... but he'd had surgeries and stuff so his count is lower and we need all the help we can get.

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know I finally got AF just now, at a week and five days late. Stupid body!

I've just tested and I'm so confused. At first glance it's a no. But if I twist the stick about under the light I can see a really really faint line. Don't know if it's actually there or I am just seeing where it should be iykwim? Arghhhh

Tested on a 25mIU one, and got BFN this morning. Was my first test which was an experience! I was hoping to have my 10mIU ones but they never arrived, still couldn't resist :blush: even though it's way too early

Could you move me forward to 25th Jan??

:hug: to those who the :witch: got.

I'm officially out. The :witch: got me last night :cry:. On to cycle 6 TTC.

:dust: to all waiting to test and congrats on the :bfp:'s!!

It took my 10miu tests 3 weeks to arrive! I love my Wondfos that arrive in two days.:thumbup:
Tested on a 25mIU one, and got BFN this morning. Was my first test which was an experience! I was hoping to have my 10mIU ones but they never arrived, still couldn't resist :blush: even though it's way too early

Could you move me forward to 25th Jan??

:hug: to those who the :witch: got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"