• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hi ladies! :wave: I am going to test at 13DPO, so can you put me down for the 4th?:thumbup:

FX'd for everyone! Lots and lots of :dust:

Ovulation day!! So as soon as hubby gets home gonna jump him. Good thing we've being evryother day. So we did it yesterday, we'll do it today, and tomorrow just to be sure. Can't wait to be in the tww. Surprisingly I haven't been as crazy as I usually am. Hopfully I stay calm til testing day.

Yea,

My husband said he feels like a love slave.:haha:

Ovulation day!! So as soon as hubby gets home gonna jump him. Good thing we've being evryother day. So we did it yesterday, we'll do it today, and tomorrow just to be sure. Can't wait to be in the tww. Surprisingly I haven't been as crazy as I usually am. Hopfully I stay calm til testing day.

Yea,

My husband said he feels like a love slave.:haha:

Hahahaha that's awesome. I'm sure mine would too, but I don't tell him anymore when I ov. it puts too much pressure on him andhe doesn't like it. So he just thinks I'm in the mood.

1/17 Looks like I am the only one thus far with that date!

Testing Jan 1st! Hoping for a BFP I'm so impatient :]

Hi all! I will be testing some where around the 27th! Hope we all get our BFPs!!!

Hi there, please can you add me to test 14 January. Lovely to see so many familiar names on here! Can't wait to see all the BFPs start rolling in for all of us! xx

I pray January has loads of babydust all over it! I pray January 5th is the day i become a mommy!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->