***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

:hi: everyone!!!
New to the site. Hopefully testing on the 15th Jan. Good luck to all and hope to see lots of:bfp: including mine.

:dust: and fx

Hi all! Just scheduled HSG for next Thursday, Jan 5.

TTC #1 since Dec 2010
Me = 33 & perfectly healthy
DH = 32 & perfectly healthy

"Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own." - LCN78 (Leslie)

Good Luck! I am 31 and my DH is 35. We are both healthy. This is our 2nd cycle TTC and hoping this will be it for us. Let us know what day you will be testing, and I will add you to the list.

Hi all! Just scheduled HSG for next Thursday, Jan 5.

TTC #1 since Dec 2010
Me = 33 & perfectly healthy
DH = 32 & perfectly healthy

"Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own." - LCN78 (Leslie)

Put me down for January 29th as that's when I expect my next period :)

Hey, could I pls change my test date 17 Jan please. I don't want to test too early like last month so I'll wait til then. I'm in my fertile period at the moment, due to O in around 2 or 3 days. So me and hubby are getting busy- big smiles! So glad we're both off work until after new years so we can BD whenever we want. I was reading that the chance of fertilisation occurring is 40% in each cycle but it's implantation that most women have issues with which is why conception is lowered to around 15- 20% each cycle. Apparently there are only about 2 days each cycle when the endometrium is receptive to implantation, has anyone else read about this?

Hi there, please can you add me to test 14 January. Lovely to see so many familiar names on here! Can't wait to see all the BFPs start rolling in for all of us! xx

YAY!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Heather, we are similar in terms of cycle length and I tend to O around day 20 of my cycle. I'm holding out to test til the 17 too! We can be ttc buddies! :hugs:

Hello everyone. AF is due on the 9th but after being two weeks late this month I'm gonna wait until the 16th to test. We have been ttc sinc April 2011, and we told everyone we know because we didn't think it would take so long. So know my sister in law and three of my friends are pregnant and they're all looking at me like why aren't you pregnant yet. It's defiantly not from lack of trying. Last month I was so sure it was our month, but at a week late I got a bfn and witch showed a week after that. But the night after I got a bfn I had a dream that we had a beautiful baby girl. She had light pale skin with dark hair (just like her moma) and her daddy's pouty lips. And she was wearing a cute little pink sweater with gray pants. I was so happy that I forgot it was a dream. When I woke up I started crying. I didn't tell DH cuz I knew it would upse him too.

Sorry this is so long, just needed to get a few things off my chest.

Hey Matts girl, I recognise you from another thread. It must be hard everyone knowing you are ttc. I thought I'd get knocked up as soon as we got married but 6 months on we're still trying. You're due to test the day before I do so stay in contact on here! :hugs:

Tested early at 11 DPO and just got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is going to be a LUCKY thread!!!

:dust: to EVERYONE!!!!

Hello everyone. AF is due on the 9th but after being two weeks late this month I'm gonna wait until the 16th to test. We have been ttc sinc April 2011, and we told everyone we know because we didn't think it would take so long. So know my sister in law and three of my friends are pregnant and they're all looking at me like why aren't you pregnant yet. It's defiantly not from lack of trying. Last month I was so sure it was our month, but at a week late I got a bfn and witch showed a week after that. But the night after I got a bfn I had a dream that we had a beautiful baby girl. She had light pale skin with dark hair (just like her moma) and her daddy's pouty lips. And she was wearing a cute little pink sweater with gray pants. I was so happy that I forgot it was a dream. When I woke up I started crying. I didn't tell DH cuz I knew it would upse him too.

Sorry this is so long, just needed to get a few things off my chest.

Hey Matts girl, I recognise you from another thread. It must be hard everyone knowing you are ttc. I thought I'd get knocked up as soon as we got married but 6 months on we're still trying. You're due to test the day before I do so stay in contact on here! :hugs:

Hey yea it's really hard. I was completely fine with it when my dh's brother's wife, and best friend and her husband (who started trying a month before us) announced they were pregnant cuz i was so excited for them. but then the next month i found out on the same day that two of my other friends were pregnant and they just stared trying. i completely broke down, i dont usually cry in front of anyone not even my DH but the tears just started rolling out and couldnt stop. then to makes things worse my DH has six siblings ranging from 10 yrs old to 26. and the next day the younger ones kept asking when we were gonna have a baby and i wanted to break down again. so DH talked to his dad and he told them to lay off with those comments. So the last month or so have been a little better.

But taking a relaxed approach to the ttc this month...well as relaxed as an obsessed person can get. But we have alot going on this month too with christmas, new years, dh getting a new job, and going back to school. so hopefully i wont have enough time to freak out over every little feeling my body has this time.

Oh and congrats to Goody82710 on your BFP!! I bet your just over the moon excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->