• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hoping to test around 5th if you could add me to list x

Ladies, please dont forget to update us when :test: time comes!

So I hope everyone is enjoyin there holiday!! I think that with everything going on its making it less easier since we haven't been centered on TTC, hoping that is a good thing!!:thumbup:

Welcome to all the Ladies who have joined lately!! :dust: BabyDust too us ALL !!

Ovulation day decided it wanted to be today (Christmas), so its not easier for me. Also, I have to work tonight. That kind of spoils a holiday. However, hopefully, this will be my last Christmas working and I will be off to bigger and better things.

So I hope everyone is enjoyin there holiday!! I think that with everything going on its making it less easier since we haven't been centered on TTC, hoping that is a good thing!!:thumbup:

Welcome to all the Ladies who have joined lately!! :dust: BabyDust too us ALL !!

You can change my testing date to the 21st. If I calculated wrong, I'll update you again! :haha:

AF got me. I hope to be able to test Jan 30th.

Hello ladies! Can I join the list. I will be testing January 18th. I just did two rounds of clomid (obviously without success) and I am taking a month off from it. Here's to a naturally ovulating cycle and keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp:

Hey all! May I join the list? Im testing 1/24! :D

I never got a positive OPK, but I've had at least two days of high temps (and a high temp followed by another lower temp after that). I have no idea if I'm 2dpo or 4, but I think I may be testing around January 7 now. I'll update for sure once I see my temp for tomorrow -- if my temp is high again, I think Fertility Friend will show me my crosshairs...

AF due for me on 13th and I don't plan on testing unless she doesn't arrive, I'm not very hopeful as it's only my 1st month ttc but please put me down for 13th, thanks

Hey ladies!!!

Signe me up for Jan. 24th also! I thought December was a good month, but the witch :witch: showed up right on time today! BOOOO! I'll be on vacay with my OH right before I ovulate in Jan., no stress just good old fashion relaxation... perfect for baby making :sex:!!!

:dust: Best of luck to everyone on here! :dust:

Well AF:witch: got me...and its strange cause I wasn't expecting her till Jan8??? SO i guess that means my date to test is going to change to the end of Jan, now i have to figure out my schedule since last on was 21 days but before that it was 44 days...so irregular!! ahhh

Good luck to all you ladies!! :dust:Baby Dust too ALL!!

Hiya,

Can you put me down for the 15th of Jan please? Fingers crossed for everyone! Lets have some 2012 :bfp:

Can you put me down for January 21st? I'm going to try to get back on track with eating healthy and excercising again.. I had been doing so good up until these past two months! I have to get my body healthy so hopefully it will start doing what it is supposed to do!!!!

Good luck all :winkwink:

So Fertility Friend gave me cross hairs today, and I'm officially 3dpo. My test day will now be January 7th (although I'd be lying if I said I was sure I'd be able to wait that long... lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->