JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Retook a test this morning and its negative,,

Oh how sad. ;(

Im sorry, that sucks! I wasn't trying to get you down with my comment about those tests yesterday, but I remember what it felt like when that same thing happened to me with them. I thought mine was a definate BFP and almost passed out until I used another test and it was BFN:( I still use them because they are so cheap, but back them up with another brand if something appears. It is the worst feeling ever...I understand!

Oh I know. ;)
I feel pretty down today and hopeless.
I know it's I need to be patient.

Sorry about your negative ninifay, maybe you'll still be an end of January tester?

That gives me some hope that she vic didnt have any symptoms! Im not feeling any symptoms besides a little bit of cramping but i have celiac disease and my stomach always ends up giving me random cramps sometimes when my food is trying to digest...sorry TMI haha. so i dont know if its due to that or if it could be a good sign!

I got a bfn today at 8dpo

Yes I'm not giving up yet.
Still holding out hope until the last min. I will be testing again.

Thought for sure I was I have quite a few symptoms.

Congrats Vic on the BFP!!! :happydance:

So I tested this morning and thought I saw a slight line on my blue dye test (thick, not thin like evap) but my frer was a definite bfn. So I'm not counting myself out just yet because still no af! I may post a pic later and see what you ladies think!

Good luck everyone!!

Haileysmom-got my fx for you! When is AF due?

Thank you!! Not quite sure when af is due.. this is my 4th cycle charting and so far my cd's have been 37, 39 (pregnant w/ early miscarriage), and 26. Today I'm cd29 with no sign of af so WHO KNOWS :shrug: The sad thing is I'm not even sure that I actually o'd this cycle :( I'm just trying to hold out hope that my thermometer is losing battery or I'm just temping at the wrong times/getting up too much! Ha!

Surely if you got a faint positive on the blue dye you should be pregnant... Then again, you do hear about false positives on them....
Was that test more sensitive then the frer?? I'm not a big fan of the frers cause they are really faint most of the time!! (from what I've seen around on galleries, cause I've never had a bfp on them)

I as well am feeling out girlies! I'll still probably test because I have one million ICs. :)

I'm 11dpo and feeling a bit crampy and just about like AF is coming. Know what I mean?

A lot of info if you have any advice on luteal phases for me....

My first two cycles off of BCP, after six months on it, were 43 and 42 days long which is about what they were before I was on BCP as well. When I started OPKs and temping this cycle I assumed that meant I'd ovulate about CD28 on 12/28ish, continuing with the 42 day average and start my next cycle on 1/10/12.

But then I ovulated on CD24. I have been thinking this means I ovulated earlier and my cycle would be shorter and that in turn, my next cycle would start fourteen days later on CD38/14dpo which would be about 1/6.

Today it occurred to me, what if I have a long luteal phase? I know I won't know for sure till I've charted a few more months and actually have a pattern I can see. But let's say I have luteal phase of 18 days instead of the average 14 and in that case I will actually start my next cycle on CD42 or 1/10 and I might always ovulate around CD24.

Does a long luteal phase affect my fertility? Anyone else have a long luteal phase? Does it affect when I should be taking pregnancy tests?

I've googled this some and gotten some mixed answers. But honestly, I just trust you all so much more than what pops up on google usually. Know what I mean?

I've heard that your LP is always supposed to be the same.... Not sure if this is true though, but that's what I've heard on here before!
And I do think your cycles are just shortening so that's good for you, right?!

It is usually supposed to be the same but if you are coming off BCP or like me, take B complex, it can change. The last 3 cycles, I have had 11, 8, and 9 day LPs. But, I cut down on my B complex and think I need to increase it again. I had consistant 11 day LPs when on B complex 100 instead of 50.

Haileysmom-got my fx for you! When is AF due?

Thank you!! Not quite sure when af is due.. this is my 4th cycle charting and so far my cd's have been 37, 39 (pregnant w/ early miscarriage), and 26. Today I'm cd29 with no sign of af so WHO KNOWS :shrug: The sad thing is I'm not even sure that I actually o'd this cycle :( I'm just trying to hold out hope that my thermometer is losing battery or I'm just temping at the wrong times/getting up too much! Ha!

Ha. Can you send me a link to your chart? Maybe I can tell if you Od or not.

4 dpo so still got a bit to go but am pretty hopeful. I have a lp usually 15-16 days. Does that mean if I test at 14dpo I wouldn't get an accurate result? I always get confused by the dpo vs. lp length.

so i myself am starting to get discouraged this month , i dont have any symptoms but yet i never had any symptoms with my 2 live pregnancies until 8-10 weeks , i am going to test on the 8th .. if it says BFN then i am out until feb mid month . this is 8 month of ttc for our 3rd child i dont remember it being this difficult but it is what it is .. :(

congrats to the 2 ladies who got their BFPS !!!

The more I look at my chart, the more I am convinced I didn't ovulate at all. :( I don't know. My body is probably playing tricks with me again.

I was trying to take a look at your chart, but the link says that you haven't granted permission...maybe try another link?

So i asked this on a different forum, but ill asking it here too. Silly question but what does twinges mean? Like what does it feel like? Im not sure what it means

Ok yay, I think I can be added again! I'll go for the 12 of Jan. not entirely sure when I od but I am at least 2 dpo today, possibly 7 lol.

So i asked this on a different forum, but ill asking it here too. Silly question but what does twinges mean? Like what does it feel like? Im not sure what it means

When i had them with my pregnancy it was like someone was pinching my uterus from the inside right in the middle. It was just sharp little pinches and it lasted for almost 1/2 the day for me. I got my BFP 3 days after that, so i am assuming it was implantation.

When i had them with my pregnancy it was like someone was pinching my uterus from the inside right in the middle. It was just sharp little pinches and it lasted for almost 1/2 the day for me. I got my BFP 3 days after that, so i am assuming it was implantation.

Thank you! I do have some stinging pain sometimes, but now that i think about it, it does feel like pinching. :dohh: Hopefully its implantation for me too!

Ok yay, I think I can be added again! I'll go for the 12 of Jan. not entirely sure when I od but I am at least 2 dpo today, possibly 7 lol.

Yay...I am going to say you are 2dpo from your chart. If you look at your last cycle, your temps the day of and after o also match exactly!

Yay...I am going to say you are 2dpo from your chart. If you look at your last cycle, your temps the day of and after o also match exactly!

Lol I know, it's weird! The only reason I am not sure is because I had no positive opk after the first one, and I had o pain on cd17. Either way I am just happy it happened :) should get my crosshairs tomorrow if all goes well!

Thank you! I do have some stinging pain sometimes, but now that i think about it, it does feel like pinching. :dohh: Hopefully its implantation for me too!

KMFX for you!!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"