JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Congrats to the BFP's so far!

You would think after almost 3 years of TTC that the TWW would get easier but it doesn't... atleast not for me :cry: I would like to just zip right through the next 2 weeks!!

Congrats to those that got :bfp: s!

Am I being silly because I am scared to go to bed for fear of my temp dropping and finding out af has shown up? It's 12:12am cst here and I am so worried that I am out this cycle despite how my temps have been looking, but it doesn't help that I have seen 4 bfn's lately. I am 15 dpo now and on cd 26. Normal for me is 24-25 day cycles.

Congrats to everyone that got their BFP's! :happydance: So happy for you ladies!! :hugs:

Put me down for the 4th please. That will be my 10dpo mark (according to my chart so it may be a bit off, but I'm gonna test anyway). I ordered 50 OPK's and 20 preg test off amazon, and according to the tracking they should be here on the 4th...might as well put them to good use! Haha! :laugh2:

This is my first month ttc my 5th, and final baby. It's bittersweet, but I think I am ready to complete my family and wait on my oodles of grandkids one day. :D

tested this morning :bfn:

but no warning signs of the :witch: either

4 dpo so still got a bit to go but am pretty hopeful. I have a lp usually 15-16 days. Does that mean if I test at 14dpo I wouldn't get an accurate result? I always get confused by the dpo vs. lp length.

it just means that you're closer to AF (if she's gonna show). My LP is 14 days (as is the norm for 'most' people, apparently) and I got my bfp's at 10 dpo. Basically your dpo is just how far in your LP you are and at the end of the LP AF is supposed to show if you're not pregnant. But when you get your bfp all depends on how fast your hormone levels are rising. They're supposed to double every 48-72 hrs, but it also depends on what your normal non-pregnant hcg level is (anything between 0 and 5)

So if you'd start at 1dpo at 1, then it should be 2 at 3dpo, then 4 at 5dpo, 8 at 7dpo, 16 at 9dpo, 32 at 11dpo etc... so from about 9dpo you'd be able to get a bfp on a 10-15 MiU or at 11dpo on a 20+MiU.

4 dpo so still got a bit to go but am pretty hopeful. I have a lp usually 15-16 days. Does that mean if I test at 14dpo I wouldn't get an accurate result? I always get confused by the dpo vs. lp length.

it just means that you're closer to AF (if she's gonna show). My LP is 14 days (as is the norm for 'most' people, apparently) and I got my bfp's at 10 dpo. Basically your dpo is just how far in your LP you are and at the end of the LP AF is supposed to show if you're not pregnant. But when you get your bfp all depends on how fast your hormone levels are rising. They're supposed to double every 48-72 hrs, but it also depends on what your normal non-pregnant hcg level is (anything between 0 and 5)

So if you'd start at 1dpo at 1, then it should be 2 at 3dpo, then 4 at 5dpo, 8 at 7dpo, 16 at 9dpo, 32 at 11dpo etc... so from about 9dpo you'd be able to get a bfp on a 10-15 MiU or at 11dpo on a 20+MiU.

Actually, sorry... I meant after implantation your hcg goes up so it also depends on when you implant, I think most people implant about 7 days after ovulation. And THEN you start the whole doubling thing.... so it would be quite normal to have a bfp at 14dpo

Welcome to the new girls! Nice to see there's still new people joining :)
I've added you to the list!

And tekkitten, I've added you again aswell! :) Nice to have you back!!

Good luck to everyone testing today! I'm a bit disappointed that there's not many people that were supposed to test on the first letting us know what happened, but oh well!! I just wanna see how many people will be getting their bfp's this month!

bummer - not unexpected but :witch: came this morning.

On the bright side as she was early i get another chance this month so can you put me back down for testing on the 31st???

Thanks - congrats to the early BFPs and fingers crossed for those who havent tested yet!

:hugs:

Ahw no!!! :hugs:

Well, at least it nice to see you can still test again this month and won't be leaving us!! :)

Well, I need one more day of high temps to confirm Ov happened yesterday, but I'm almost 100% sure that it did. Now, on to more waiting!

Congrats to vic for your bfp!!! Can't wait to hear how your romantic weekend goes..... Especially the announcement. :):winkwink:

Well did another test today and got bfn. Af is due on sunday and can feel it approaching so guess I'm out this month!

The more I look at my chart, the more I am convinced I didn't ovulate at all. :( I don't know. My body is probably playing tricks with me again.

I was trying to take a look at your chart, but the link says that you haven't granted permission...maybe try another link?

Sorry about that, I think I have fixed this now :) x

So FF says I O'ed CD11 3 days early. Not quite sure that's right and kinda hoping it isn't since we only BD once before that. If its right then today I am 4DPO and I can start POAS sooner!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f5a42

Officially one day late for af. Tested this morning and got bfn! I have been feeling nauseous on and off the past 2 days so here's hoping I get my bfp and the dreaded af stays away!! :)

Surely if you got a faint positive on the blue dye you should be pregnant... Then again, you do hear about false positives on them....
Was that test more sensitive then the frer?? I'm not a big fan of the frers cause they are really faint most of the time!! (from what I've seen around on galleries, cause I've never had a bfp on them)

Here's a pic of my test this morning.. another squinter but I think a faint line! Although I'm probably just seeing things because I want them to be there! What does everyone think??

I'm not sure about the frers, I've had a bfp on them much sooner than clearblue, but the ones I'm using now are off brand and they're the only ones giving me a line. So maybe it's because they're cheaper that they're showing false positives! Who knows :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 39
hmmmmm I feel like I can see a line at certain angles, but no at others :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members