JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'm on my phone so I can't really tell, but I hope it's a bfp!! :flower:

i see the line one goes like this : - the other goes like this I but not an i if that makes sense :) congrats to you

i see the line one goes like this : - the other goes like this I but not an i if that makes sense :) congrats to you

Oh I see what you're saying! Like a vertical line! Haha so you can see it?

Haileysmom-got my fx for you! When is AF due?

Thank you!! Not quite sure when af is due.. this is my 4th cycle charting and so far my cd's have been 37, 39 (pregnant w/ early miscarriage), and 26. Today I'm cd29 with no sign of af so WHO KNOWS :shrug: The sad thing is I'm not even sure that I actually o'd this cycle :( I'm just trying to hold out hope that my thermometer is losing battery or I'm just temping at the wrong times/getting up too much! Ha!

Ha. Can you send me a link to your chart? Maybe I can tell if you Od or not.

Chart is now in signature. The two high days (12/23 & 1/1) I had drinks the night before, so that is probably why they are so high. FF even says I haven't O'd yet. So discouraging.

yea i can see it , so did my DH .. :)

Surely if you got a faint positive on the blue dye you should be pregnant... Then again, you do hear about false positives on them....
Was that test more sensitive then the frer?? I'm not a big fan of the frers cause they are really faint most of the time!! (from what I've seen around on galleries, cause I've never had a bfp on them)

Here's a pic of my test this morning.. another squinter but I think a faint line! Although I'm probably just seeing things because I want them to be there! What does everyone think??

I'm not sure about the frers, I've had a bfp on them much sooner than clearblue, but the ones I'm using now are off brand and they're the only ones giving me a line. So maybe it's because they're cheaper that they're showing false positives! Who knows :shrug:

I think I see a line! :)

Sorry HaileysMommy1, I don't see it! I want to see it, but I can't! :(
Maybe you should wait a couple more days and try again.... :hugs:

I can see a tiny little line just left of the centre but only on the top half if that makes sense, it doesn't go all the way down...

My temp is about the same and I took another test and got a bfn. I wish that if I am pregnant I would get a bfp already and if not than that af would show up so I can try again next cycle. This lingering sucks! 15 dpo today and ff said I should have gotten af by yesterday and I was thinking by today, but I just don't feel as though she will show up! I just want this 2ww over either by a bfp or af!

Haileysmommy I can very clearly see both a horizontally & vertical line.. Is it the line in the circle that is the test line, if so I can clearly see it :)
How many dpo are you? I'm 9/10 & a bfn today! I have a short LP well 12 days so within a few days I should know for sure either af or a bfp!!

I thought I could see it on the thumbnail but when I zoomed in I'm not so sure. What about doing a digital in a couple of days time. With my last bfp I was getting BFNs, took a clearblue digi with conception indicator and got a bfp at 13dpo. :thumbup:

I can see a tiny little line just left of the centre but only on the top half if that makes sense, it doesn't go all the way down...

That's just the picture not showing it go all the way down, but it does irl! Although I know evaps are skinny like the one I have, but mine showed up right away, not after the time limit, that's why I was excited. But now I'm thinking it was just an evap :cry:

mom2pne - Your chart looks great! Wow I wish my chart EVER showed such a drastic temp change. You could very well be preggo! I'd be retesting every day if I were you ;) Good luck and FX!

BabyHopeG - I'm glad you can see it also! The picture is crap but it looks different irl! I'm not exactly sure how many dpo I am, or if I even O'd this cycle. My chart is in my signature, you can take a look, but it def looks like I didn't O. I was just hoping maybe I'm one of those women who doesn't have a temp spike (I never get drastic temp spikes, even when I had a m/c a couple months ago). Keeping my FX for you hun! Good luck and can't wait to hear your results!

Girly922 - I agree, you can see it better on the thumbnail. We don't have conception indicator digis here in the US but I do have a few digis left over from a couple months ago that I may take in a few days! Thank you! I may wait to see if I get a bfp on an ic first.. although I'm def losing hope :(

That's just the picture not showing it go all the way down, but it does irl! Although I know evaps are skinny like the one I have, but mine showed up right away, not after the time limit, that's why I was excited. But now I'm thinking it was just an evap :cry:

Don't give up yet... I agree with Girly922, leave it a day or 2 and try a cb digital. Or do another pink dye test tomorrow...
It's not over yet!! Let us know how you get on!!

Well that sucks, they're fantastic!!

Don't lose hope. You're not out until the :witch: shows. And where are we without hope?!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Surely if you got a faint positive on the blue dye you should be pregnant... Then again, you do hear about false positives on them....
Was that test more sensitive then the frer?? I'm not a big fan of the frers cause they are really faint most of the time!! (from what I've seen around on galleries, cause I've never had a bfp on them)

Here's a pic of my test this morning.. another squinter but I think a faint line! Although I'm probably just seeing things because I want them to be there! What does everyone think??

I'm not sure about the frers, I've had a bfp on them much sooner than clearblue, but the ones I'm using now are off brand and they're the only ones giving me a line. So maybe it's because they're cheaper that they're showing false positives! Who knows :shrug:

I can't see anything; I'm sorry :(

AFM: CD16 today. Negative OPK at the minute. Usually wouldn't be getting a positive OPK until CD17/18 though so not bothered by it. Can't really be bothered much this cycle. I think I've lost the will a little. Will aim to BD tonight and probably Saturday evening and then Monday which will normally be 1dpo. If it happens, it happens! If not, ah well.

My temp is about the same and I took another test and got a bfn. I wish that if I am pregnant I would get a bfp already and if not than that af would show up so I can try again next cycle. This lingering sucks! 15 dpo today and ff said I should have gotten af by yesterday and I was thinking by today, but I just don't feel as though she will show up! I just want this 2ww over either by a bfp or af!

I'm not too good with temp charts but I do know that a temp that stays high after O is a good sign, so to me it looks like you might be pregnant... I'd say: just keep testing.... Good luck!!

Well the last couple of days I've had creamy white CM and today nothing at all. In the afternoon I went in the loo and checked my cervix, no discharge at all. I went searching again and this time I had a tiny amount of light pink discharge on my finger.
I checked later on in the afternoon and nothing, no CM apart from a tiny amount of white CM.
I am 7dpo. I am wondering whether this could be IB but what makes me doubt is that 2 months ago I had a tiny amount of pink discharge at 7-8dpo, I NEVER get pink discharge other than in AF so and I was convinced I was pregnant, and I wasn't! :growlmad:
So 2 months later I have it again and now I just don't know.

What I wonder is that if I hadn't popped my finger in, would I have even noticed it at all?! :shrug:

Well the last couple of days I've had creamy white CM and today nothing at all. In the afternoon I went in the loo and checked my cervix, no discharge at all. I went searching again and this time I had a tiny amount of light pink discharge on my finger.
I checked later on in the afternoon and nothing, no CM apart from a tiny amount of white CM.
I am 7dpo. I am wondering whether this could be IB but what makes me doubt is that 2 months ago I had a tiny amount of pink discharge at 7-8dpo, I NEVER get pink discharge other than in AF so and I was convinced I was pregnant, and I wasn't! :growlmad:
So 2 months later I have it again and now I just don't know.

What I wonder is that if I hadn't popped my finger in, would I have even noticed it at all?! :shrug:

Did you BD anytime lately? Cause maybe it's just that your cervix got hit and bled a little, making your cm pink.... I had a couple of drops of pink on the tissue the other day but we BD that day and I'm not supposed to O until tuesday.
Don't give up yet, maybe you are pregnant this time! You never know.... FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"