JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

No we haven't BD since I O'd, which was on Boxing day.

It was such a small amount of pink, so I will have to see what tomorrow brings and see if it gets any heavier. I hope not! :nope:

I am feeling really tired today though so I hope these are all good signs...

Congrats on your bfp! My af is due the 6th and took a test today and got a bfn . Fx I get my bfp soon!

i did 3more tests today, cheap ones of different brands- only 1 was positive, just goes to show even tho they claim to test from 4days early they clearly arent all as accurate! keep testing fingers crossed for u xx

Congrats on your bfp! My af is due the 6th and took a test today and got a bfn . Fx I get my bfp soon!

thanks, iv tested every day :wacko: last night was my first faint the two days b4 then were def bfn! keep positive :dust:. with my 1st i was 4days late b4 bfp and used the best tests xxx

any one recomend when to take a digital test like clear blue? my 1st pregnancy wasnt picked up by one at one day late, i want my oh and i to find out 'together!' n im worried if i do a first response reg test he'll doubt the lines!!! xx

Hey Vic! MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!! :happydance:

You must be over the moon!

Can I just ask how many dpo are you? Also, I see you're in the UK so was wondering what test you used? I have been using the Boots own brand but was thinking of getting some cheapie 10mg u ones off Amazon. I will be testing this time next week if AF doesn't show her ugly face.

Congrats again! :hugs:

thx, i used cheapy ov sticks from 'home bargins' 5sticks for £2.99 they showed i ov 22/23dec n we bd 22 and 24th dec, i got a 5pk of first response direct from the uk firstresponse website for £9free del, i tested 30th and 31st bfn then on 1st at 11pm when i got super hardly there faint line, tested 6am 2nd to another faint line then tested 12pm 2nd jan to a faint but good pink line. so my official yes was 10-11dp. today iv used 3cheap versions claiming to test early (all from homebarging 99p for 2,) and one £3.49 early tester which did come up positive. i think even tho they all claim to test from 12.5 u get what you pay for and the more expensive tests were more accurate. hope this helps, good luck :dust:

No we haven't BD since I O'd, which was on Boxing day.

It was such a small amount of pink, so I will have to see what tomorrow brings and see if it gets any heavier. I hope not! :nope:

I am feeling really tired today though so I hope these are all good signs...

Good luck!

I'm feeling symptoms too but I'm afraid they are all in my head:thumbup:

thx, i used cheapy ov sticks from 'home bargins' 5sticks for £2.99 they showed i ov 22/23dec n we bd 22 and 24th dec, i got a 5pk of first response direct from the uk firstresponse website for £9free del, i tested 30th and 31st bfn then on 1st at 11pm when i got super hardly there faint line, tested 6am 2nd to another faint line then tested 12pm 2nd jan to a faint but good pink line. so my official yes was 10-11dp. today iv used 3cheap versions claiming to test early (all from homebarging 99p for 2,) and one £3.49 early tester which did come up positive. i think even tho they all claim to test from 12.5 u get what you pay for and the more expensive tests were more accurate. hope this helps, good luck :dust:

Firstly, huge congrats!! :happydance:

I was just wondering how long your first responses took to be delivered? I've just ordered some and hope they don't take to long to get here. :haha:

I ordered from there twice last cycle (ashamed at my addiction). They only took a few days to arrive :)

Congrats to vic for your bfp!!! Can't wait to hear how your romantic weekend goes..... Especially the announcement. :):winkwink:

thank you, im so excited i could burst, its really killing me not telling him, we were watching uks one born every min together last night n he kept holding my hand saying 'i cant wait for that to be us again' hehehe!!!! very scared my af will show up on sat when its due as i know theres a great risk early on esp when testing so early! good luck in your journey :dust:

I'll join you with that addiction. I've just ordered 10. :blush:

I swear we need a POAS support group. It'd be like AA. :rofl:

I want to order like 100 but my bf thinks I'm insane and I should wait til my dr calls ;(.

I don't wanna wait

Rang my GP today about my last period and this bleeding. It still isn't as bad as a normal period. Am only cramping in my left side and the last bleed before this wasn't a usual for me. So e suggested I take a test and then to go see him in the morning. So I've taken two cheapie tests from my local savers. Both of which I think I can see a line on :/ But my camera isn't good enough to capture a picture (almost certain I see something though. Either that or I've got real bad line eye) Don't quite know what this could mean for me until morning and I see my doctor. Just thought I woulf update you ladies. Thanks for the support you all give and I hope you al get your BFP. Good luck x

I have to hide my stash. My OH would think I'm completely nuts if he knew how many hpt's we really get through. Lol. Luckily they're mainly ic's.

The waiting is awful!!

Rang my GP today about my last period and this bleeding. It still isn't as bad as a normal period. Am only cramping in my left side and the last bleed before this wasn't a usual for me. So e suggested I take a test and then to go see him in the morning. So I've taken two cheapie tests from my local savers. Both of which I think I can see a line on :/ But my camera isn't good enough to capture a picture (almost certain I see something though. Either that or I've got real bad line eye) Don't quite know what this could mean for me until morning and I see my doctor. Just thought I woulf update you ladies. Thanks for the support you all give and I hope you al get your BFP. Good luck x

Good luck. I hope it is your bfp!! :thumbup:

they say delivery within 5working days, mine took 5working days but i ordered 2days b4 xmas so will b much faster i would think now with the bank hols out the way, good luck xx

Thank you. :thumbup: I couldn't see on the website but I'm useless at looking sometimes. :haha:

Anyone have any issues with the CB digital OPK? Normally it works fine but the last two have come up with a little book instead of a circle and when I've taken the testing strip out it looks like it's all leaked across the bit where the lines go... Blah.

Girly, you made me rofl! I am also a POAS addict - may I join POAS Anonymous too?

Thanks for the laugh - I really needed it!

You know, I'm so tempted to start up a thread for it. Where we can all stop each other testing way too early and being disappointed.

Glad it made you smile. :thumbup:

Please, please, please start the thread - as I have spent a small fortune on FRER and Clearblue! Amazon looooooooooooove me - :rofl: but DH wouldn't be impressed if he knew!
I have had to resort to surreptitiously hiding the evidence and then throwing it away disguised in crisp wrappers and panty liners - am getting very inventive!
I would definitely join - no seriously - I have a problem :loopy: - help me!!!

Now THAT made me laugh!! Crisp wrappers and everything?! Lol. I don't have to worry too much about that once I've used them, I can just hide them under tissues and rubbish in the bathroom bin. OH never EVER empties that!! It's the hiding them before use that I struggle to find places for. I've got 2 clearblue digis hidden in my 'dress up' drawer. He's not allowed in there!! :haha: I have some ICs hidden in a backpack that he'd have no reason to go in. Now I just have to find somewhere to hide these FRERs that are on there way.

And, as I can't sleep I'm off to set up a support thread. Lol.

You know, I'm so tempted to start up a thread for it. Where we can all stop each other testing way too early and being disappointed.

Glad it made you smile. :thumbup:

Please, please, please start the thread - as I have spent a small fortune on FRER and Clearblue! Amazon looooooooooooove me - :rofl: but DH wouldn't be impressed if he knew!
I have had to resort to surreptitiously hiding the evidence and then throwing it away disguised in crisp wrappers and panty liners - am getting very inventive!
I would definitely join - no seriously - I have a problem :loopy: - help me!!!

Oh my goodness ladies! Sign me up!!! I can usually get away with hiding them under tissues, but when I have been desperate I wrap them in foil and try to make it look used and round! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->